Of Hearts and Hockey Sticks

Doctors Appointments

(7:00 AM)

Sid:(wakes up, rolls over and shakes Kelsi)

Kelsi:(wakes up) "What time is it?"

Sid:"7:00"

Kelsi:"Ugh too early..."

Sid:"Nope. I'm gonna go shower, you have until I'm done to get your cute little ass out of bed"

Kelsi:"What are you gonna do if I don't?"

Sid:"Oh I was thinking I might just hide all your favorite things from you and maybe even your cup ring...."

Kelsi:(glares at him)"I would personally kill you with my bare hands.."

Sid:(laughs)"Just make sure you're up and moving when I come out."

Kelsi:"Fineeee. Sometimes I don't like you very much."

Sid:"I know."

~they spend the next half hour getting ready. It's now 7:45~

Sid:"Come on baby or we'll be late!"

Kelsi:"Fine. I'm coming."

Sid:"Took you long enough."

Kelsi:(glares at him and slaps him)

Sid:(holds arm)"Ow! What was that for?!"

Kelsi:"I am moody, emotional, tired, achy and overall very pissed off. I suggest you not make smartass remarks today if you like having your dick and balls where they're supposed to be!"

Sid:"um let's just go to this appointment, yeah? Maybe grab some breakfast after?"

Kelsi:"Sounds good baby. Thanks" (goes out to car)

Sid:(to self)"God help me."

Kelsi:(yells)"Sidney Patrick Crosby! Get your goddamn ass in this car right now!!!"

Sid:"coming"

~they go to the OBGYN and as it turns out Kelsi is infact, pregnant.~

Kelsi:"I can't believe it."

Sid:"Me neither. What do you want to do now?"

Kelsi:"Go home and sleep!"

Sid:"Home it is."

~at home.~

Kelsi:"Im going up to bed."

Sid:"Alright, night baby."

Kelsi:"night."(goes upstairs)

Sid:(watching 21 Jump Street, hears a knock on the door, goes and sees its Beau. Lets him in.)"Hey sunshine, I thought you were in Cali for the offseason?"

Beau:"Hi Sid. I was in Cali but I wanted to come back here to see you and Kelsi. I'm sorry for the way I acted the night we won the cup."

Sid:"sunshine it's fine, you didn't feel well so it's understandable that you would be a little irritated and edgy."

Beau:"Still. I was totally disrespectful. You opened up your home to me and I treated you like shit."

Sid:"Beau it's really ok. I've been sick and pissed off before. Yeah you were an ass but you had a reason to be."

Beau:"Alright. Can I stay here for a while?"

Sid:"Of course. We're going to New York and Cole Harbour in two weeks though."

Beau:"Thanks. Can I stay til you leave?"

Sid:"Sure."

Beau:"Thanks. Can I go upstairs and lay down?"

Sid:"Of course. Night Sunshine."

Beau:"Night Sid." (Goes upstairs)