Of Hearts and Hockey Sticks

Beau Knows

~Later that night~ ~~in the kitchen~

Sid:(to Beau)" so how you been sunshine?"

Beau:"good I guess. Cali was fun but I wanted to be back here. I didn't think you and Kels would be here to be honest."

Sid:"Why?"

Beau:"most people go back to where they're from right after the season."

Sid:"Good point. But we decided to stay here for a little bit. "

Kelsi:(comes into kitchen, sees Beau)"BEAUNER! I thought you were in Cali!"

Beau:(imitates her)"Kels! And I was. I got in this morning."

Kelsi:"Yay! Are you gonna stay with us?!"

Beau:"I wanted to. If that's ok with you guys."

Sid:(cuts in) " of course it's ok. I told you earlier, you're welcome to stay until we leave for New York and Nova Scotia."

Beau:"I thought you were just saying that to mess with me. You were serious?!"

Sid:(laughs)"Of course I was serious"

Beau:"well thanks. So what's new with you guys? Kels you look different"

Kels:"nothin really. How do I look different?"

Beau:"I don't know, you just look like you have this glow. Almost like you're pregnant or something."

Kelsi:(looks at Sid as if asking for approval to tell Beau)

Sid:(nods that it's ok)

Kelsi:"Beau. You're right."

Beau:"Right about what?"

Kelsi:"I am pregnant. We just found out today, I'm about 2 weeks along."

Beau:(shocked)"Congrats! Do the rest of the guys know?"

Sid:"Duper might because Carole-Lynn knows but the other guys definitely don't know. And neither do our families."

Beau:"I know before your families?"

Sid:"yeah. We're gonna tell them in person when we see them"

Beau:"wow. I feel like I shouldn't have pushed the issue."

Sid:"You didn't. If we didn't want to tell you, we wouldn't have told you."

Beau:"Ok.... Well I'm gonna go to bed. Just so you guys know I'll be there for you if you need me to be."

Sid:"night Beau. Thanks"

Beau:(goes to bed)

Kelsi:"I think we should head to bed too"

Sid:"ok. Let's go."

~they go up to bed~
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to update! Been busy preparing for college.