Of Hearts and Hockey Sticks

GodParents

~At Consol~

Sid:"Alright babe, the guys don't know I was bringing you and the babies."

Kelsi:"They'll be thoroughly shocked then. (Pauses) are you skating today?"

Sid:(shakes head)

Kelsi:"Babe, you haven't skated since the day before the babies were born. You should skate with the guys today."

Sid:(sighs)"alright. If you insist!"

Kelsi: (Gets out of the car) "let's head inside. (Pauses) can you get their jackets and hats? I want to make sure they're warm enough"

Sid:(gets the jackets and hats out of the trunk) "Here (hands Kelsi 2 jackets)"Get these on Breckin and Beau? I'll get Easton and Hunter."

~10 minutes later. In the locker room.~

Kuni:(walks in, sees Sid)"Hey! You gonna skate with us today?"

Sid:"Yeah. Been a few days."

Kuni:"Yeah. Good to have you back on the ice. How's Kelsi? And the babies?"

Kelsi:(walks out, holding all four car seats, hands Easton and Hunter to Sid)"We're great Kuni."

Kuni:"Wow, they're adorable guys."

Sid:"Thanks."

~the rest of the team floods in~

Geno:"IS THE NEW DADA! Babies is gorgeous Sid."

Sid:(laughs)"Thanks G."

Duper:"What you pick for names?"

Sid:( gestures to the car seats he's holding)"The left is Easton Sidney, the right is Hunter Patrick"

Kelsi:"And I have, on the left Breckin Kristopher, and on the right Beau Keaton."

Beau:"that's so cute...... Wait a minute, did you say Beau?"

Kelsi:"Yeah Beauner, I did."

Beau:"Why?"

Kelsi:"You're one of my best friends. It only seemed right."

Beau:"Oh, well thanks then Kels (hugs her) um can I hold him?"

Kelsi:"Sure. But you need to let me take a picture, since it's his first time meeting his godfather."

Beau:"Deal. (Pauses) godfather?"

Kelsi:(smiles)"Yeah. You're Beau's godfather."

Beau:(tears in his eyes)"I'm honored. Thank you Sid, Kels."

Sid:"You're welcome Sunshine."

Kelsi:"Chris, Pascal, Marc, can you call your wives now for me?"

Kuni, Duper and Flower:"Sure?"

Maureen, Vero and Carole-Lynn:"Hello?"

Kelsi:"Hi!"

Maureen, Vero and Carole-Lynn​​:"Kelsi! How are you?"

Kelsi:"Great! Sid and I have something to tell you and your husbands."

Maureen, Vero and Carole-Lynn​​:"What?"

Kuni, Duper, Flower:"What?"

Sid:"We just wanted to let you know, that we decided we wanted each of you to be the god parents. "

Maureen,Vero,Carole-lynn,Kuni,Flower,Duper:"Really?"

Sid:"Yep. Carole-Lynn and Duper, you're Easton's god parents. Maureen and Kuni, you're Breckin's god parents and Vero and Flower, you're Hunter's godparents"

Maureen,Vero,Carole-lynn,Kuni,Flower,Duper:"We're honored."

Maureen,Vero,Carole-lynn:(hang up)

Johnston:(walks in)"Practice, let's go boys! (Sees Kelsi and Sid) good to see both of you. The kids are adorable."

Kelsi:"Thanks. (To Sid) help me carry their car seats down to the glass?"

Sid:"Sure."

Beau:(puts Baby Beau in his car seat) "can I help?"

Sid:"Sure Sunshine. You can grab Beau."

~4 hours later, at Sid and Kelsis house~

Sid:(walks in the bedroom) "That was fun."

Kelsi:"Yeah, it was. The guys were so excited."

Sid:"Yeah. It's nice."

Kelsi:"And Sunshine cried, just like I thought he would."

Sid:(laughs)"Sunshine is a softy. I think he was in pure disbelief."

Kelsi:"I'm so happy. Watching him with Baby Beau was one of the cutest things I've ever seen."

Sid:(yawns)"Let's get to sleep."

Kelsi:(drifts off to sleep)​​
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! The team met the babies <3

​​​go here

http://s1374.photobucket.com/user/pens87jets7fan/media/OHAHS_zps02b6fc69.png.html?filters[user]=141763640&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

​​​​​
​if you want to see the outfits the babies are wearing and if you want to see what the babies look like (the pics don't showcase the newborn baby look. but envision the babies looking somewhat like the pics)