Of Hearts and Hockey Sticks

House Tour and Meeting the Team

Sidney: "Okay so this is the kitchen. Its never been used."

Kelsi:(looking at the white cabinets and granite counter tops) "Oh. Did you just recently move in here?"

Sidney: (blushes)" No. I always eat out because i can't cook."

Kelsi:" I'll teach you, don't worry."

Sidney:"All right. Ready to see the rest of the house?"

Kelsi:" Sure."

~they tour the rest of the house and end in Kelsi's bedroom.~

Sidney:"And this is yours and Briannes room."

Kelsi:(stares at the two queen sized beds and the hockey themed bedroom.)"Wow. Whoever did this did a hell of a job."

Sidney:"Actually i did all of this..."

Kelsi:"You did? Thank you so much, its perfect."

Sidney: (under his breath) "Just like you"

Kelsi:" What was that?"

Sidney:(blushes)"Nothing!"

Kelsi:"Ok then.......... well i'm really tired. All the travel has caught up to me. Goodnight."

Sidney:"Goodnight."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Next Morning~

~Sid walks downstairs and sees Brianne and Kelsi making breakfast~

Kelsi: (sees Sid)" Oh good morning! I hope eggs, bacon, sausage and toast is okay for breakfast."

Sid: "Yeah its perfect, thanks."

Kelsi: "Do you wanna go set the table? The food will be a couple more minutes."

Sid:"Sure. It's the least i could do since you two are making breakfast."

~5 minutes later~

Sid:"Oh my god Kelsi, this is amazing!"

Kelsi:"Glad you like it, now hurry up and eat. We have practice in an hour."

Sid:"Oh yeah.... I forgot about that."

~All three eat in silence then head to the Consol Energy Center.~
~At the Consol~

Coach Dan Bylsma:"Ahh you must be Kelsi. Its nice to meet you. I'm Coach Dan Bylsma, but please call me Dan."

Kelsi:"Ok Dan. Which cubby is mine?"

Dan:"Oh it's the one inbetween Sid and Cookie."

Kelsi:"Oh ok, thanks."

Dan:"No problem. Oh and all of your equiptment has been switched into your team bag and your jerseys are hanging in your stall."

Kelsi:"Alright thanks."

~Evgeni Malkin, Pascal Dupuis and Matt Cooke all enter.~

Kelsi:"Hey guys. I'm Kelsi Evevsky, the newest Penguin."

Pascal:"I'm Pascal Dupuis but everyone here calls me Duper. Welcome to the team."

Matt:"I'm Matt Cooke the boys call me Cookie and it looks like you're my new locker buddy."

Evgeni:"I am Evgeni Malkin, boys call me Geno. Welcome to team Kel-si ."

Kelsi:"Thanks for the warm welcome Duper, Cookie and Geno. It really helps."

Boys:"You're welcome."

~the rest of the team files in and everyone greets Kelsi in the same friendly manner.~

Dan:(in locker room) "All right team, let's practice!"