Of Hearts and Hockey Sticks

Party Time!

~6:15 pm~

Sid:(goes into Kelsis room.) "Hey Kelsi it's time to (pauses when he sees Kelsi in just a bra and underwear) get up...."

Kelsi:(Sees Sid)"Holy shit! (Grabs her blanket to cover herself)"

Sid:"SORRY! (Runs out of the room)"

Kelsi:(gets dressed [wearing black jeans, a teal shirt, a teal beanie and white converse hightops] and heads down stairs {sees an embarrassed Sid}) "Hey. I just wanted to let you know that I'm not mad about what happened."

Sid:"Are you sure? I should have knocked."

Kelsi:"You're right you should have knocked. However I did tell you that you could just come in my room at 6:15 if I wasn't up. I didn't give any indication that I was up and getting ready so it's not your fault."

Sid:"okay.( whispers "I liked what I saw)"

Kelsi:"What was that?"

Sid:"NOTHING!"

Kelsi:"Ok then...... Are you ready to head over to James' place?"

Sid:"Yep. You look nice by the way."

Kelsi:"Thanks. Lets head over to James' before we're late."

Sid:"Alright. (They hop into Sid's range rover and head to James' house)

~At James' house~

James:(sees Kelsi and Sid)"Hey guys! Glad you could make it."

Kelsi:"Thanks James. I'm glad we could make it too. What's on the agenda for tonight?"

James:"Just gonna watch the Mighty Duck movies, play in my game room and any one whos legal can have some drinks. I'm gonna order food too but I don't know what everyone wants."

Kelsi:"Sounds fun!"

~the rest of the team shows up shortly after. Everyone heads downstairs to the movie/game room. Sid and Kelsi sit next to each other to watch "The Mighty Ducks". Sid's arm goes around Kelsi involuntarily.~

Kelsi:(notices this but doesn't say anything.)

Sid:(also notices but keeps his arm there because he realizes he likes holding her close.)

Sid/Kelsi:(Fall asleep on the couch wrapped in each others arms. Remain that way until James comes over and wakes them telling them that it's storming out so they can have the guest room. Every one else had already left prior to the storm.)

James:"Hey lovebirds!"

Sid:"What? What do you mean "lovebirds"?

James:(Gestures to Sid's arms that are securely wrapped around Kelsi's waist.)

Sid:(sees this) "We just fell asleep like this and as much as I wish we were together we aren't."

Kelsi:(hears this and sits up)"I want us to be together too."

Sid:"Really?"

Kelsi:(blushes)"Yeah. I've wished it since the moment I met you but I didn't say anything because I was afraid you didn't feel the same way."

Sid:"I've liked you since the moment I met you too and I didn't say anything because I was afraid that YOU didn't feel the same way."

Kelsi:"Well I do."

Sid:"ok. (Gulps) Will you be my girlfriend?"

Kelsi:"Of course!"

James:"Ok NOW I can call you lovebirds! And anyway you need to head up to the guest room it's storming really bad out and I'm worried something will happen if you drive in it."

Sid/Kelsi:"Ok. Goodnight

James."Night"

~All of them head up to bed~