Status: I'm sharing a story from Wattpad to you guys! Hope you enjoy! :)

Shane & the Geek

Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Zaty sat in Ms. Guidries class, trying her hardest not to fall asleep. The woman was going on and on about Physics and its domain, to the point where Zaty and the rest of the class didn't even get their assignments yet. In three minutes the bell will ring and stupid Ms. Guidry will give all of their assignments for homework.

Zaty sighed. She didn't want homework. The last thing she needed was some crappy shit she didn't understand talking about dolphins and what domain they falled into. What she really wanted was to go home and watch as many Bleach videos as she can just so she can spazz about her Ichigo.

Ms. Guidry moved on from the domain of science to Asottle and how he was the first to introduce a scientific method. Unwantedly, Zaty groaned. But not softly, loudly.

Ms.Guidry stopped her lesson, finger pointing to a picture of Asottle on the Smart board as the rest of the kids turned to look at her. Zaty wanted to slump in her chair, hoping to dissappear.

Oh maan, Zaty thought.

Ms.Guidry cleared her thoart and her face turned red as she became angry. Zaty winced as she could see that Ms.Guidry was fighting for control.

"Zaty, dear, whats the problem?" Ms. Guidry asked in a fake sweet voice.

Zaty didn't reply. Causing a long and awkward silence to fill the room. She sunk further in her seat.

Ms.Guidry cleared her throart, and her head seemed to have snapped a little. Zaty winced.

"If you don't have anything to say, please, don't interrupt the class again."

Ms.Guidry continued to stare at Zaty obviously hoping for some kind of reply. Not knowing what to say, Zaty bobbed her head.

"Now, as I was saying..." Ms.Guidry continued as she turned back to the SMart Board.

Zaty let out a sigh of relief. But not to much of a sigh, fearing that she might interrupt the class again
and have Ms.Guidry hate her more than she already do.

As she sat up straight in her chair, a kid that was across from her name Venus leaned across her seat.

"Freak." Venus whispered.

Zaty sighed, again.

Great. She thought.

***

Feeling slougish and ready to get the day over with, Zaty made her way outside where she was sure P.E. was held.

It was hot, though, as she made her way through the double doors the sun scorching her skin. Many of her classmates were huddled in groups. The boys were on one end of the field talking about something and the girls on the other.

As she made her way to a bench to sit down and replaced her school shoes with gym shoes, she
watched as the kids before her argued. She wondered what they were aguring about but deep down inside, knew she didn't care.

She just wanted to go home to Ichigo. She almost wished she had a ring with his face on it, maybe it would've brigtened up her day. Especially after Physics.

Stupid Venus, Zaty thought. The girl was a complete jackass, always calling Zaty a freak with whatever chance she got. Sure, Zaty maybe in love with Ichigo and envision herself marrying a cartoon charecter right after high school, but that didn't make her freak. Did it?

Lacing her gym shoes together and removing her glasses to drop them in their case, Zaty made her way to the group of girls that were huddled so tightly.

As she filled in the empty spot, she got a gist of the conversation. Well, maybe gist wasn't the right word. No, she caught the end of the conversation.

".....Alright girl's you know what to do. Blackhearts on three" the captain, Avery, stuck her hand out in the center of the group, and Zaty watched as all other nasty hands fell atop hers.

" 1 2 3 Blackhearts!" They all shouted. Not to later, the boys followed after them, screaming Trolls and both groups dispacthed forming a battle ground with Zaty in middle.

"Uhh..." Zaty panicked.

Coach Almanza walked over to Zaty from where she was standing by a tree. She put a hand on Zatys' back.

"Come with me" Almanza said. Zaty felt confused.

As they walked away, Zaty heard both groups scream, and as she looked back, she saw dodge balls in their hands as they rushed at eachother like wild animals. Yea, best that she go with Almanza than stay with that crowd.

They made their way to the tree and went behind it. Facing a bunch of car's as the kids screamed wildly behind them.

Zaty looked at Ms.Almanza. She never understood why this woman never went for being a model. She had everything that was of deserving! Everything on Ms.Almanza was beautiful. From gold brown hair, to her slender legs and small waist, and her ice cold blue eyes and curvy body. Why she went for a sweaty P.E. coach, Zaty would never understand.

But, despite Ms.Almanzas bad choice in career, she actuallly like the woman. She was nice and sweet and last year was Zatys favorite teacher, it wouldn't be a surprise if she was Zatys favorite teacher again.

"Yes?" Zaty asked.

Ms.Almanza sighed and sadness crossed her face. Zatys heart picked up.

"Zaty" Ms. Almanza sighed, "I'm sorry to say this but..."she closed her eyes.

Zaty leaned closer, expecting that if she didn't lean close enough she might miss something
important.

"What is it?" She mummbled. She wished she had her Ichigo for whatever tradegy Ms.Almanza might explain to her. Is it her mom? Oh God.

Ms. Almanza opened her eyes.

"I'm sorry to say this but...I think....I think....I think I'm in....love...with...you."

Zaty gasped. Then surpriseingly, Ms.Almanza grabbed her breast, and Zaty screamed.

****

Shane kissed Carol, softly at first, than with a heated passion that seemed to have aroused him. He pinned her to the wall as she wrapped her legs around him, pulling him closer to her. Her soft fingers raked through his hair and he groaned at her soft touch. Smiling against her mouth, he bent towards her neck and sucked it fiercly, she gasped, nails digging through his back.

He hadn't felt this way since...

Forget her. He forcefully thought. He wanted Carol, the cheerleader from this morning. Any thought he had of his old girlfriend he would banish forever and just focus on Carol.

Kissing all of her body, he untangled her legs from around his waist and bent down to remove her black floral laced underway. She gasped, as his tounge gently kissed her private. Then again. And this time she groaned, pulling his head in between her legs so that he may go stronger, harder.

He didn't stop kissing her, her presence erased all thoughts of the idiotic girl that left hime for some stupid fool. Even though Carol may somewhat look like his past...lover...there was no way she could compare.

There was something about his past lover that set her apart from all the girl's he dated, and he guessed thats the most reason he missed he so.

At least she wasn't a slut. He thought.

He pulled his pants off and went inside Carol. She screamed loudly, but he shusshed her by putting a hand over her mouth. Her deep chocolate eyes glazed over with relaxtion and pleasure.

And they kept going and going.

Silently making love in the Janitors closet.

STORY ISSS RATED R. No Younger veiwers. :D :D
♠ ♠ ♠
All rights goes to me! Story came from Wattpad and I am sharing it with Mibba. Anyways if you don't want to wait for chapter 4 go on Wattpad and check mature. The rest of the story is on Wattpad.

Anyways I hope you guys enjoy! :)