Status: Maybe a Drabble... But it's dramione, my HP otp!

The Mirror of Erisid

What Draco Saw

Draco had stumbled upon the Mirror one day, while feeling particularly lonely. He had ditched Crabbe and Goyle and was wandering the upper corridors when he heard Pansy Parkinson and her posse coming down the hall towards him. He quickly ducked into an empty classroom. Upon turning around he saw he was looking into a mirror, but he wasn't alone.
Beside him stood the brown-haired girl he'd fallen in love with.
Whirling around, he saw he was alone in the room. But the mirror still showed him and Hermione, side-by-side, obviously in love.
As the years went by, he continued to visit the mirror when he felt alone. Sometimes the image changed - he had his arm around her or they stood gazing at one another - but it was always just him and her; it was so peaceful. Draco would often come and sit there, just gazing into the mirror. He dreamed of the life they could have had together.
He knew she loved the Weasely child, though. Everyone knew. And there was nothing he could ever do to change that.
At first he was sad, then his sadness turned to anger. His anger drove him away from everyone; he joined the Death Eaters. He swore never to return to the Mirror again... And he didn't.
He told himself that he was fine, that he finally had something to live for. That Voldemort could give him a better life, but he knew he was lying to himself. He knew what would make him happy and it wasn't the Dark Arts. Being a Death Eater only created a bigger gap between his world and hers. But it was too late. It had always been too late.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short my loves, but I would still love your reviews!!!! Don't hate, I'm gearing up to bigger stories. Mibba is a scary world. ;) hopefully you dramione shippers can appreciate this!! Much love to you all!!