Status: This might get frisky, so read while drinking whiskey ;)

Animal Attraction

Call him, you pussy

Danika sat on her couch in her shorts and t-shirt. Her legs were tucked under her. One of her arms was laced across her chest and the other was at her mouth, thumb being bitten in anxiety. One of her legs shook slightly under her. Her thumb nail was becoming soft as she stared at the coffee table in her living room. It was his number. What should she do? Her phone was just inches away from the piece of paper.

Her fingers snatched the paper. Her thumb was bout of her mouth and she held the number in her hand. She bit her lip as she squinted her eyes at the paper. Danika huffed as her other hand grabbed her iphone. Her digits dialed the number. Once she hit call, she hung up, and placed the items back on the table.

“Fuck,” she cursed as her hands rubbed her face.

She peeped over her finger tips and tried again. Her phalanges laced around the cell phone. She dialed again and waited until it rang once, then hung up right away. She threw the phone and paper back on the table and fell onto the couch.

“Just call him, you pussy,” she muttered to herself.

Danika eyed the phone once again. She tried for the third time and failed once it hit the second ring. She grunted as her phone hit the cushion of the couch.

“It was just a fling,” Danika rolled her eyes as she saw one of her friends enter the apartment.

“Who asked you?” she snorted.

“Well, D, you said it was like a dream. And I’m pretty sure it’s a fake number,” her friend snickered.

“You know what Rachel,” Danika stood from the couch, “you’re a bitch.”

“I know,” she laughed and went into her room, “by the way, my boyfriend is coming over, so,” she paused as she turned to look at Danika, “leave.”

“Sure, no problem,” Danika sneered as she watched Rachel close her door.

Danika crossed her legs as she plopped back on the couch. Her brows were furrowed as she mentally cursed Rachel out. She was the worst of her three only friends. Rachel wasn’t even Danika’s friend. They only had to deal with each other because the foursome shared an apartment.

As Danika was about to finish her day dream of pushing Rachel into a volcano, her phone rang. Danika went to get her phone that decided to take a dive into the cushion. She was about to answer but then recognized the number as his. It was Brian. And Danika was beginning to panic.

“He-hello,” she answered as she placed the phone on the coffee table after putting it on speaker phone.

“Danika?” his voice had a hint of lust twined with rasp.

“Yeah,” she squeaked.

“So you used my number,” she heard the smiled in his voice.

“Yup.”

“Not much of a talker, huh?” he chuckled deeply.

Danika felt her pussy throb by just the laughter in his tone. She bit back a moan as she continued to listen to the man talk.

“Danika? Are you okay?”

“Yeah,” she swatted at the air, her voice deceiving her.

“Sounds to me like you need some company.”

“Yes,” she spoke up with need.

Brian chuckled, “how about we meet at the club tonight? I have a surprise for you.”

“Okay,” she nodded.

“I’ll text over the address as to where to meet me. Is that okay?”

“Yeah,” she said, “how nice is the club?” she asked.

Her nails dug into the wooden table as she waited for a response. She heard footsteps in Rachel’s room, but thought nothing of it. She bit her lip for the millionth time within the hour.

“Hm,” he hummed, “anything will go. The less you wear, the better.”

Why didn’t Brian just say to come naked? I’m sure that’s what he truly wants. Of course Danika would not have minded if he did ask such a demand. She would oblige him with anything she could.

“Okay.”

“Alright Danika. I’ll see you later,” he hung up.

Within seconds she got the text. Brian had sent over all the details for the night. He sent the address, the time, and area to wait at the place. With that for security purpose, she sped off to her room and raided her closet. She moved to her dresser and chose the best pantie and bra set she owned. She made sure she knew how to do her makeup. She then rummaged around some more around her room to find another dress she could wear.

Danika wasn't one for wearing skimpy outfits. But it was Brian. She would do anything for him. Danika felt like a cat in heat when Brian came to mind. The way his fingers moved in her made her squirm. She wanted… needed to feel him again. It was intoxicating the first time and wondered what else he had in stock for her.

She rushed to get all her thoughts and things together. She still had two hours until she needed to even leave to get to the venue. She got ready anyway. Within the two hours, she got dressed and applied her makeup. She got the chance to organize the top of her dresser before her patience got the best of her. She grabbed her bag, left a note for Rachael and the others, and jogged out the door.

Danika made her way to the club Brian wanted to meet up at. Her heart beat increased and her mind raced, too. She was nervous about seeing Brian again but, excited. She parked and grabbed her phone to make sure she wasn't too early. She sent him a text that she just got to the club. Several minutes later he responded for her to find him. Danika accepted the challenge and readjusted herself before making her way to the club. She was worried that she wouldn't be able to get in so, she told the bouncer her name. The bouncer nodded and let her in. She was shocked that she was actually on the list. It’s not everyday you’re ranked at a higher stand than you thought.

The music was pumping as bodies clashed together. Her internal organs danced as she remembered the first time she was at the club. She scanned the crowd of grinding bodies and tried to find those chocolate eyes, spiky hair, and lustful lips.

Danika scanned the room for the mystery man she met not even days ago. Her heart hammered against her chest. She sucked her bottom lip into her mouth, nervously looking for Brian. He had changed the plan of her finding him. She much enjoyed being a hunter. She needed to find her prey and she prayed that she will soon.

Her mind reeled when she felt a sense of being watched. She remembered that’s how she first noticed this enticing man. Her eyes scanned again. They fell to the same chocolate eyes she wanted to devour. His dark hair looked darker in the club lights. His smirk was visible from where she stood. Her bottom lip was pulled further into her mouth as she began to chew on it as she made her way to the man by the bar.

Brian’s arms were crossed over his chest as he watched the girl walking over. Danika felt her nerves unraveling as his smirk grew wider, which turned into a full blown smile now. His eyes still held the lust from the last time Danika saw him. Her legs began to feel like jelly from all attention he is giving her.

“Danika,” his sultry voice rumbled through him and made Danika wet instantly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Danika at home

OMG! I can't believe in the amount of recommendations! I love you guys!
I understand that this is SUPER late. I haven't been on much lately. Most of this chapter was already done. I just summed it up. I wanted to get something out there for you guys. The next chapter will be better... I promise ;)
And HAPPY NEW YEAR, since I've been gone for nearly a month!

Comment, Subscribe, and/or Recommend, yeah?

XX Dani