Status: This might get frisky, so read while drinking whiskey ;)

Animal Attraction

Johnny and Decisions.

Danika sat in her room, thinking over the proposition she was given. Her mind was reeling with thoughts of wild nights with Brian. She blushed just thinking about it. What was he called it?

BDSM

Danika fell back on top of her bed in her pajamas. She pulled her blanket over her as she thought it over. He seemed so professional about it though. She had no idea such a thing existed. She barely even knew the guy. Was he safe? I mean she did just have two pleasurable nights with him. What’s the worst that could happen?

“Danika!” she heard her roommate call.

“What?” she responded.

“I’m going to bed. Just wondering if you were here.”

“I’m here, why?”

“Well, my boyfriend is going to sleep over,” Rachel smiled, “He should be here,” as if on cue, there was a knock at the door, “well, there he is. By the way, Alana forgot her key, so wait for her, okay? She should be late.”

“You know I do have work tomorrow,” Danika rolled her eyes.

“And my boyfriend is here.”

Danika got up and went to the kitchen.

“Where are you going?”

“To the kitchen. To get water. Before your boyfriend sees me,” Danika huffed as she passed Rachel.

“No,” Rachel tried to grab Danika.

“Chill, I’m getting water. And I will wait until you guys are no where to be seen. So hurry and answer the door. Shit, I don’t even know why you’re so scared of me seeing him. You guys started dating when? Three days ago?”

“So,” Rachel snorted as she went to answer the door as another knock sounded, “Coming,” she called nicely.

Danika just shook her head as she hid herself behind the refrigerator door. She grabbed a bottle of Poland spring from the door shelf. She listened in on the conversation in the room over. Rachel was being super nice and the guy sounded uninterested in her nice ways. Danika had to snicker, nearly spitting her water everywhere.

“So, Johnny,” it sounded as if Rachel was smiling, “what are we going to try tonight? By the way one of my roommates is here. She won’t be any trouble though. I’m sorry I couldn't get rid of her. Either way she can help my other roommate get in, because that one forgot her key.”

“Your roommate?” Danika heard a pleasant tone this time.

“Yeah,” Rachel sounded deflated.

“Can I meet her?”

Danika froze in place. What the fuck? What the actual fuck? Rachel you shouldn’t have even mentioned it! You stupid fucking whore!

“Um, I’m not sure-”

“It’ll be fine. What’s her name again?” he asked genuinely interested.

Danika could already picture Rachel’s face. She was probably red in the face.

“Uh, she’s in the kitchen,” Rachel responded as if she were a robot. It was like this man controlled her. Made her nice.

Danika heard footsteps on the carpeted living area of the apartment. She was still behind the door of the refrigerator. What pajamas was she wearing? Danika decided to wear an over-sized white sweater with her favorite superman boxer shorts. She had on a pair of grey slippers. Danika sighed. Thankfully she didn’t wear her tank. She would have died.

“Danika?” she heard Rachel call.

“Yeah?” she answered looking around the door, bottle still to her lips.

“You’re Danika?” Johnny asked.

“Y-Yes,” she closed the door to the refrigerator, “why? Should I not be Danika?”

“No, no,” Johnny chuckled.

Danika remembered him from the club. Where was he? Was he the guy that asked her to dance? No, he couldn't be. That guy was taller and much heavier. Danika thought back to the club, where she met Brian… Oh, yeah. She saw him groping a petite girl. It definitely wasn’t Rachel at the time. Did they met after?

“You know her?” Rachel asked, a pissed expression on her face.

“No,” Johnny shook his head, “but Brian mentioned you.”

“Oh, did he?” Danika felt her cheeks heat that she had to hid it.

She heard Johnny chuckle again, “Yeah, he seems quit intrigued by you considering what he went through not that long ago.”

Danika bit her lip as she listened to Johnny. What did Brian go through?

“What?”

“It’s not my place to say, but I heard he asked you something today, not long ago.”

Danika looked over at Johnny. He knew? Did Brian make a bet with him or something? How could he know? Did Brian tell him? Danika felt exposed now.

“Please think it over. But there isn’t much to think about.”

“Isn’t there?” Danika took a shaky breath.

Rachel’s hand was wrapped around Johnny’s arm like a leech. Johnny had to pry her off to get closer to Danika. He waved her away and told her to stay in her room until he got there. Rachel looked steamed and Johnny took no notice of her mood. Rachel left defeated.

“Danika, if I may?” Johnny stepped closer, “Brian is a good guy. From what I hear you enjoy what he does. And I know Brian does as well. I know it’s a little strange but, give it a go. He’s basically going crazy waiting for your answer. He’s never had to wait this long, or ever for that matter. And he doesn't offer such a proposal very often. This may be the third time he’s done it. I may be wrong but, yeah,” Johnny shrugged, “call him up. Don’t make him wait until the morning.”

Johnny was about to leave Danika to her thoughts until she called him, “Johnny?”

“Yeah,” He leaned against the entry of the kitchen.

“It’s safe? That- that world, right?”

Johnny laughed, “of course it is. Every partnership is different but, it’s safe for the most part.”

“And what if I agree? Do I have to do it every day?”

Johnny’s smile was kind and genuine, “it’s all up to you and him. You agree, you guys make your own schedule and rules.”

“Really?”

“Yes, really,” he nodded, “remember, Brian is a good guy. Don’t let his dominate side fool you.”

“Johnny?” Danika looked at him fully, “thank you.”

“Anytime, now it’s my time with Rachel.”

“Oh, and Johnny?”

“Yeah?”

“Rachel?”

“What about her? She has nice tits.”

“As long as you’re around, I don’t mind her. When you’re not, I want to kill her.”

“That bad?” Danika nodded and he laughed. With that he turned on his heel and waltzed over to Rachel’s room.

Danika finished off her water and threw it on the recycling bin. On her way to her room, she heard moaning from Rachel’s room, which was unfortunately two doors down. These walls aren’t thick enough. Once Danika was in her room, she checked the time and sent Alana a text. It was nearing two in the morning. Fifteen minutes.

Danika stared at her phone as she sat Indian style in the middle of her full sized bed. Her hands were placed on either of her knees. Her lip was being gnawed by her teeth. Her phone beeped and she got a message. It was from Alana. She said she was going to stay at her friend Kim’s house. Danika sent her a text to call when she got home the next day to make sure she was okay. And with that, the conversation ended.

“Okay, Danika,” she took in a big breath, “Johnny is his friend. Johnny seemed honest. You can trust him. Not everyone is out to get you. Just text him,” she picked her phone up, “No,” she dropped it back on the bed, “call him!” she retrieved the cell phone again.

Danika scrolled through her limited contacts and found his number saved under ‘Sex God’. She clicked the number and hit call. It rang and rang.

“He’s sleeping. He has to be,” Danika muttered.

“Danika?” Danika heard his voice full of hope and joy.

Danika had to smile at it. Even on the phone she couldn't resist him, “yeah, hi.”

“Hi,” he chuckled.

“I’m sorry for calling so late. I mean I have work and I’m sure you’re working or whatever it is you do at one fifty-two in the morning.”

“It’s fine, really.”

“So,” Danika started, “Um, I was thinking.”

“Thinking about?” the smile seeped through the receiver.

“Your proposition.”

“So have you decided?”

“I mean I was told not to keep you waiting.”

“Told? Told by who?” Confusion invaded his gorgeous voice.

“Apparently your friend is banging my roommate.”

“Well, fuck,” Brian laughed, “wait, who?”

“Johnny.”

“Another one, eh? I just want to let you know he had like two other girls he likes to fuck.”

“I don’t give a shit. She’s a bitch and when Johnny is here, she’s too preoccupied with trying to grab his attention. I cant actually tolerate her.”

Brian laughed.

“So, back to business… or is it considered pleasure?”

“You could say it’s, in a way, both.”

“Alright then,” Danika laughed, “Johnny was kind enough to explain a question on the subject.”

“I would have rather you asked me about it than Johnny.”

“I know, but he was here and I over think things. He actually convinced me.”

“Convinced you, huh?”

“Yes,” Danika pulled the sheets over her and shut her side table light off. She sat in the dark listening to his voice on the phone.

“So what did you convince you to do?” he sounded worried.

“To say yes.”

“Yes?”

“Mhm, he convinced me to agree to your proposal. Of course he did say that it all depends on the two of us to what goes down during these so called ‘sessions’.”

“Sessions? You make it sound like I’m your teacher.”

“Well, in a way you are. And I will try to be obedient.”

“Ugh,” Brian grunted, “you just made me so hard Danika.”

“Brian,” Danika whined covering her face in the dark, “I have to be at eight in the morning for work. How about we make a plan to meet tomorrow, well technically later today, to discussion this further?”

“I’m not so sure I could control myself around you.”

“I have to say the same. It’s weird because it’s never happened to me before. Perhaps I should wear a parka to cover up.”

“Please don’t.”

“I won’t,” Danika laughed, Brian joining her, “well, I have to go Brian. I will call you later.”

“Good night Danika.”

“Good Night Sir.”

“Danika!” Brian huffed.

“Sorry, good night,” she hung up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Danika's Pajamas

It's been awhile, hasn't it?I'm not sure how I feel about this chapter. I know it's not the best but, enjoy! Plus!--- I got my nose pierced, again! haha. I missed it too much! Forgot how much it hurt. Ouchie!
Please comment, Subscribe, and/or Recommend! THANK YOU!

X Dani