Status: This might get frisky, so read while drinking whiskey ;)

Animal Attraction

The Club, Gates.

Danika barely slept after the phone call with Brian. It was the first actual conversation she had with him. Other than the one he gave her a proposition. Even then he made her feel aroused. She was thinking for nearly the entire night. Before she knew it, her alarm had gone off and she was off to work. Speaking of which, work seemed to drag on. She was fairly new to her office job but, she enjoyed it. She did her paper work for the day and daydreamed for the last two hours.

She raced home once the clock struck four. She changed into something more comfortable, yet dressy. Danika sent a text to Brian in hopes he would be free before the sun went down. She fixed her makeup and fluffed her hair from its limp condition. Slipping an a pair of toms, she heard her phone ding. Dashing for her phone several feet away from her, she tripped over a heel. She grabbed her phone and opened the new text.

Sex God: Meet at eight?

Danika bit her lip. Why did she always have to meet him at night? Was he planning on trying a few things to make the rules? Will she even be able to resist him?

She quickly replied a yes to him. Smacking herself mentally, she sent another text asking where to meet.

Sex God: My club. Clothes optional. ;)

Danika worried her lip once more. His club. She was going to see where he worked. Where he was the primal man he was when she had been with him. She would see who he worked with. Her heart skipped a beat. She didn’t care where they met. She was just glad she could see him today. It’s been about two days since she last saw him. Her body quivered at the thought of Brian.

Replying to the text from Brian, she flopped down on her bed. Her mind was elsewhere. She thought back to the first time she saw him. The way his fingers felt on her skin. The way his calloused palms scratched against the surface. The way her skin tingled at the contact. The way his finger tips left hot trails of lust on her. As if he was leaving a permanent mark on her indicating that she was his.

Danika’s hand seemed to have a mind of its own as well. As she continued to replay the scene inside her head, her hand lowered beneath her pants and under her panties. Her polished nails worked their way over the bud below. She moved it in a circular motion. Her eyes were shut in her lowly lit room. Fingers playing with her vagina. Thoughts of Brian vacating her head. Lip between teeth, legs spread slightly apart. One hand clenched the sheets as she finger fucked herself. Brian’s chocolate eyes looking at her in her mind. That pushed her further. She got higher and higher, so she went faster. She pumped three fingers inside her tight pussy. Soon enough she was off. The climax was knocking and she felt it in the pit of her stomach.

Before she could finish herself off, her phone rang. Cursing whoever was calling she stopped. She was so wet and she couldn't finish. She needed Brian tonight. And she needed him in all sorts of ways.

“Hello,” Danika answered, annoyed.

“Dan?” her roommate asked.

“Yeah, this is my cell phone, remember?” she rolled her eyes at Rachel.

“Yes,” Rachel snapped, “I needed to ask you something.”

“What do you want Rachel?” Danika walked over to the bathroom.

“I need you to give me a ride somewhere.”

“Um, why?”

“Because,” she snapped at her for the millionth time, “Johnny wants to meet me at a club he co-owns. For fucks sake. Don’t be a cunt. I’m at the store getting a new dress for him. And we only have one car. Besides I’m sure I’ll be drinking.”

“What the fuck?” Danika gasped, “the club? What club? Which one?”

“It’s a club he owns with his friends. He wants me there tonight. He might even, never mind. You wouldn’t understand. But it’s called Gates. And it‘s-”

“I know where it is. Fuck.”

“What is up with you?”

“Why do we have to be with guys who are friends,” Danika groaned.

“Don’t tell me you know one of his friends.”

Danika nodded, “Yes.”

Rachel snorted, “I’m sure he isn’t as good-looking as Johnny. He’s probably just someone who goes to the same club.”

“No, they’re pretty close. And why the fuck am I telling you. I’ll drive you. Fuck,” Danika hung up before Rachel could claw at her again.

Danika looked up at the clock once she finished showering, shaving and doing her hair. The clock read that it was half past six. She was meeting Brian in an hour and half . Brian would be in front of her. What should she wear? It’s his club. Danika knew what was going to happen when she got there. Perhaps it’d be easier to wear minimal clothes. That way he didn’t have to be annoyed by the layers.

Her mind reeled with different questions. She rushed to get ready. She was done with her makeup in fifteen minutes. She shimmed into one of the dresses she saved for a special day. The body-con dress was tight and made her look a little thinner than she really was. Her undergarments were sheer. She slipped on purple skull heels and matched them up with purple skull earrings. She threw some money, ID, phone, and lip-gloss in a purple clutch before heading out of her room.

“Rachel!” she yelled.

“I’m ready, calm down,” she waltzed out of her room.

She was in a tube top and pencil skirt. The top was blue and the skirt was black. She had fishnets on with blue pumps. Her hair was curled and sprayed to stay in place. Her makeup was intense. She had a little too much bronzer and too much eye-shadow.

Rachel and Danika had forty minutes to get there. Thankfully it was only a twenty-five minute drive from their apartment. Unluckily, they had to hit almost every red light on the way there. So they got there three minutes till eight.

Rachel bounced out of the car and nearly ran into the building. The club was huge. Danika took it all in when she got out of the silver car. The brick of the building was dark red, more crimson. The lights that lit were purple and the blacked out doors worried her. A minute passed until she finished taking in her surroundings. Two minutes. Her feet dragged along the entry way of the club. Lights were minimal. Voices were muffled by loud music. Heavier music. More rock music.

“Shit,” Danika cursed when the clock struck eight on the clock inside the entry hall.

The club was even bigger. Bodies meshed together. People in mostly black grinded on each other to the sensual rock music playing. Colored hair swirled in the crowd. Piercings glinted in the strobe lights. The song changed and people were still glued together. Danika then realized that some were so close that their hands were touching each other in their private parts in the open.

Danika bumped into someone. She felt liquid slide down her arm. She gasped at her clumsiness.

“I’m so sorry,” she looked back at the girl she knocked into.

“Yeah, fuck you,” Rachel was the one Danika had ran into.

“Fuck off Rachel,” Danika rolled her eyes.

Danika felt a pair of eyes on her just then. She felt the hair on the back of her neck stand up. She knew it was him. It had to be. No one else made her feel this way. Even if she wasn't looking at him, she knew.

“Look, it’s Johnny with the owner,” Rachel cooed.

Danika looked over to where she was. And there he was. Brian. It was him she had felt eye fucking her. Her lips curved into a smile at the thought.

“Danika,” his husky voice made Danika wet.

“Let’s go Rachel,” Johnny called and turned for her to follow.

“Yes, sir,” Rachel obeyed, “I hate you Danika,” she called back to her.

“Fuck you, too,” Danika rolled her eyes, “roommate of my nightmare,” she explained to Brian.

“Ah,” he smirked, “shall we?” he offered her his hand

Danika took Brian’s hand, “yes, we shall.”

Danika followed Brian to the back where stairs were. They climbed them and then went up another flight of stairs. Once they reached the third and final floor, he ushered her into a room marked private. Brian closed and locked the door. He then spun towards her.

“How about we have a trial run?” he advanced towards her.

“A trial run?” she plopped on the bed, nervous all over again.

“To see what your limit is. To see what gets you going,” he sat next to her.

“Gets me going,” Danika gulped, and let out a nervous laugh, “you.”

Brian chuckled, “Mm,” he hummed as he took her chin between his fingers, “let’s start off slow.”

Brian’s lips found hers.
♠ ♠ ♠
Danika's Outfit
Sorry for the wait. Remember, I want to make this story AH-mazing! By the way, I hate proof reading! ha! I would love your thoughts on this!

Please, comment, Recommend, and/or Subscribe!

X Dani