Status: Fin!

I Miss You.

1

Sighing, I opened the bathroom door and walked into the bedroom. I tied my hair into a bun and pressed play on my iPod. Blink-182 started playing as I climbed into bed. I rolled over to His side of the bed and breathed deeply. The pillow still smelled like a mix of his soap, shampoo, and faint cologne. He had been gone for three days. The first week was always the hardest. He couldn't talk very often because he was getting settled into the whirlwind of tour, getting used to shows and signings, as well as trying to find time to sleep. Tears began to well in my eyes, but I held them back. I spent the last two nights crying and didn't want to add another. Just as I began to drift off, my phone began to vibrate.
"Hello there, the angel from my nightmare, the shadow in the background of the morgue, the unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley. We can live like Jack and Sally if we want, where you can always find me. We'll have Halloween on Christmas, and in the night we'll wish this never ends, we'll wish this never ends."
I smiled at His ringtone. Incoming FaceTime: Trick.(: Sitting up and sliding on my glasses, I unlocked my phone and smiled when his face appeared on the screen. He was sitting in his bunk with the curtain drawn, making it dim.
"Hey." He grinned.
"Hi."
"You look beautiful." He said, making me laugh, looking down at the t-shirt of his I had on.
"Thanks." I laughed again. "What time is it there?" I noticed he was dressed to go on stage.
"Its around eight. We play in like half an hour." he smiled, then quickly added, "Shit, what time is it there? Did I wake you up?"
"No, no. I just got into bed." I smiled. "How's tour?"
"It's going well. A little hectic, though. I forgot some stuff at home." He laughed.
"Yeah, like your soap, dork." I laughed.
"Actually, I didn't. I took yours." He grinned.
"You're going to smell like a manly flower." I giggled.
"It smells like you. That's not the only thing I stole, either." He laughed.
"What else did you take?" I laughed even harder.
"Well, I accidentally packed your black cardigan. I thought it was mine. I'm actually wearing it right now. That smells like you, too." He laughed, making my heart flutter a bit.
"Oh well, I'll just wear yours." I left out the fact that I had been wearing his shirts and sweaters since he left.
"I also have your pillow. But you knew that." He smiled a bit. I grinned at our little tradition. Ever since we moved in together, before the band took their hiatus, that had been our thing. He took my pillow on tour with him, and I kept his. It started as an accident, but we kept it up over the years, even when he was touring with Soul Punk.
"Yeah." I laughed.
"I really miss you." He said, quietly.
"I know. I miss you too." I whispered back. He looked at me sadly.
"Only a few more weeks and then I'll be home." He softly smiled.
"I know. I can't wait." I returned the smile.
"I love you, Mouse." I smiled at his pet name for me.
"I love you too, Trick.
Suddenly, light flooded into the bunk.
"Dude, you can Skype sex your girlfriend after the show! Lets go!" Pete's voice said from the floor.
"Pete, we're not, I'm not, Pete-" He started, but Pete was already gone.
"It's fine." I laughed.
"I gotta go." He said, sadly.
"Okay. I love you." I smiled.
"I love you too." He said. "Sleep well."
"I will. Have a good show." I said, not wanting to end it.
"I'll try to call you as soon as I can. I miss you so much." He said, giving me a halfhearted smile and ending the call. I locked my phone and set it down, just as "I Miss You" came up on shuffle. Tears pushed at my eyes again, and I let them out, sobbing onto Patrick's pillow, missing him more and more with each breath.
♠ ♠ ♠
((if this sucked please don't hate me it's after midnight and im having intense patrick feels right now.))