Status: Enjoy.

The Leg Thing.

Love At First Leg Move.

I couldn't describe it. The way he moved his legs was so entrancing. How did he do that? He moved them just in the right way. I had never seen anyone do something like that before and I knew from that moment I would never forget that singer. Or that night at that venue. It was much too perfect for words. Much too perfect to forget....He was too perfect to forget...
*****
I remember that night so perfectly in my mind. I was going to the show to help make myself feel better. At the time I had been struggling with self harm and an eating disorder. I wanted to do something for myself for once. I had gotten to the venue and went inside. I was pretty excited to see this new band perform. All Time Low was the name of the band. Pop punk. Three members. Drums. Bass. And a singer/guitar player that changed my life forever....

I remember watching the first song. A really good, catchy song. and when I did that's when I saw his leg move for the very first time. I stared at him the rest of the show. I was going over in my mind how I was going to meet him. Before I knew it though, I was backstage....Alexander William Gaskarth. The singer had seen me and requested me back stage...And the rest of it...Well that's this story.
♠ ♠ ♠
So very short. But I thought it would be okay as in introduction into the life of these two people. Tell me what you think! :)