Too Close to Be Just Friends

Day 1

„Get out of the bus, brats! You can unpack your suitcases in the tents!” Mr. Dubois said while we were coming out from the crowded bus. “Here is beautifully,” I said while stretching myself. “Oh, oh, wait! Don’t separate yet! Make group of three!” Our guide screamed. Each of our large class began going crazy and only I was standing in one place without one single movement. “Okay Pierre. You’re alone?” I nodded shortly. “So we will assign David to you!” “Oh no. I don’t wanna be in the tent with him, come on!” “No such! I decided so you will be together in the tent. I don’t want to discuss about it.” He said and walked away. That’s really great I will be under the stupid canvas with the biggest half-wit of my class. Now he’s standing next to me. I peeked at him and when he did the same I rather turned back. I swallowed thickly. “This camp will be the worst spent 1 week in my entire life.” I said angrily and took my suitcase. “I didn’t want to be with you, you numskull.” He answered and took his suitcase as well.

“I'm warning you, don’t try to overstep the half of the tent.” I said while putting my bags on the half just to make him not be able to exceed my half. While doing that he was standing in the tent’s antechamber. “Why are you staring so stupidly?” I turned back at him. “Why are you so interested?” He snapped and sat on the ground. You know, I hate him but, as you can know, he’s not my mortal enemy but we provoke and irk each other only just for appearances' sake. Deep inside something tells me that I’m glad I can spend one week with him in the true sense of the word. You know, he attracts me – most of all when we are sweaty after physical education and we have to take a shower because I really fucking love his wet and messy hair. Truly, sometimes we kiss each other at school but if is there love going on between us? Definitely not. I don’t like him at all.

David’s kneeling down and unzipping his suitcase. “Okay, you gave me some commands I will, too. You're forbidden to touch me howsoever, okay? And anything else, you won’t wake me up at night and if you will you can now pack your bags and get out of the tent, hm?” He said and I chuckled. “I can’t touch you? I don’t want to. If I touched you, I'd get measles.” I teased. “You blockhead,” He said angrily and turned his back.

David’s staring at me oddly. “Why are you staring at me like this?” I asked and licked my lips. I heard his thick swallow. “Do you want anything?” I continued and looked into his eyes seductively. “No, I don’t.” David answered hesitantly. “What should I want?” “Me.” David’s eyes widened. “No, that’s not true. I don’t want such an idiot as you are.” He said and looked to the side. Now I’m taking my T-shirt down provocatively. “Just take a look.” I said and it made him turn back. “Don’t do it.” He’s lost right now. He swallowed thickly again. I’m approaching to him despite previous rule to not overstep the half. I’m only a few inches from his face. I’m still licking my lips. “So what? Are you sure you don’t want me?” “Well, I…” I’m biting his lower lip and pulling it. “Hm?” I raised an eyebrow just to make up his mind. He sighed and I’m starting to kiss him. He accepted and kissing me, too. He’s touching my chest and I’m moaning into his mouth. We’re still kissing passionately. Finally we both got into it but David’s pulling away. “No, don’t do it. Stop!” David said and pushed me into my chest. “You’re doing it again?” I’m confused but this is his routine behavior. “You always spoil it!” I said angrily and took my T-shirt. “You know, I don't want to have anything to do with you, you poor fellow!” He said and got out of the tent. “Shit,” I said to myself.

It’s 10 p.m. – curfew and bedtime. “Night,” David snapped and turned his back. “Wait, that's all you said?” I asked confused. “I have nothing to talk about with you. Good night.” He snapped again. “You don’t have to say anything, I'll be satisfied with just one kiss.” I made an offer. “No, you don't deserve it.” David answered provocatively. “So good night, hm.” I gave it up.

It’s almost 3 in the morning and I got an idea. I giggled silently and turned at sleeping David. I jabbed him to his back and immediately pretended my sleeping. “Damn,” I said quietly because he didn’t wake up. I wanna piss him off. I’m jabbing him again. David flinched and hissed but didn’t wake up. “Shit,” I said louder and did again the same. He whirled. “What the hell are you doing? You woke me up!” He said aloud and angrily but I pretended sleeping. Now I feel a push on my head. “You jerk, what are you doing?” I said sort of sleepily. “Don’t pretend it, you loggerhead! Can you explain why you jabbed me?” He asked and I couldn’t help but laugh. “What’s up?” He asked confused. “You’re so adorable when you’re angry.” I teased again. “Don’t dare to wake me up again, Pie. Night.” He said and turned his back again. “You don't understand kidding,” I said and closed my eyes.

It’s crazy, he was angry because of this ‘nothing’ but he didn’t know yet what I did to him this night, until he’ll wake up he will be really surprised.