Too Close to Be Just Friends

Day 2

I hear the sound of trumpet. “What the hell is it?” I asked irritably and buried my face into a pillow. I hear David’s tossing. “WHAT?! It’s 6:30. I fucking hate early morning.” He said sleepily and buried his face into the pillow as well. “We should wake up,” I said just to make him stand up. I look forward to him being humiliated. “The waking up will kill me.” He said and managed to get up. “Me too,” I said a bit silently and waited for him to stand up finally. “So uprise, you stupid boy!” He said and got up. I’m burying my mouth into the pillow to quieten my laughing. “What’s going on?” I love when he doesn’t know what’s going on and he just makes an unsuspecting look. “Oh, wow, I see you in your full glory finally,” I said and laughed again. “I don’t know what are you talking abou-“ He’s looking down on his body and figuring out that he hasn’t got his trouser on. “Shit,” he said and covered his uncovered penis. I can’t stop myself from laughing. “So how do you feel, you naturist!” I said while guffawing. “You moron!” He said angrily, sat down and covered himself with the sleeping bag. “Oh, come on, I wanna see you more!” I said smilingly but eagerly. I’m reaching out to touch him. “No, get out, that’s not your half!” “So come on, Davie. I want you.” I said hungrily and touched his vaunt through the suiting of his striped sleeping bag. “You’re such a pervert,” he said and looked at me somewhat weirdly. “I know that your only desire is to have my body for yourself.” I replied and licked his lip. “Don’t do it or I won’t stand it.” “Stand what?” I didn’t stop licking and sucking his lips. He joined and while doing that he was groping me. It’s so nice. I’m lying on the top of him and still kissing while touching his crotch. He’s moaning into my mouth and we’re getting into it again. “Crawl out of your sleeping bags, you lazybones!” The guide screamed into our tent. “Shit!” I’m slamming my fist into the ground. I’m really angry, it will never come out well.

We ran almost 1 mile around a lake and now the warm-up is setting in. I’m accustomed with it so now I’m realizing that my daily morning exercises are worth it. “So, each of us, think about one body exercise!” Our obscene and horny gym teacher urged. Truly, everybody hates him because of his repulsive behavior. The exercises are going on and now Semolina has to think about. Are you asking who Semolina is? He’s a fat school fellow. His nickname is normally Donut. He’s a big fan of stinky and disgusting cheeses so it’s clear that he brought many many cheeses with himself.

We have to stretch up. David’s standing next to me. He’s approaching to me briskly and- “Shit, I’ll kill you!” I said after he pulled my trousers off. Everyone is staring at me and laughing. I’m putting my trousers back on. David’s laughing, too. “It’s revenge, buddy!” He said derisively. “I hate you, shorty.” “Hey!” He snapped. I know he hates when I poke fun of his tallness. But should I call him lanky giant with his 5’5? “You'll pay for this!” I said angrily.

Now, we’re playing ‘really stupid’ game in the woods. A while ago, I managed to trip over a boulder. How could I overlook such a big rock? “It’s your fault!” I told to smiling David while holding my sore foot. “Sure, sure, you hog in armor!” I walked up to him, wrapping my arms around his waist. “Oh, you’ve got wet T-shirt.” I said and touched at his chest through the suiting. “I should take off your shirt.” I said foolishly and kissed him excitedly. “So what?” I’m pushing him backwards while touching his crotch. He is sure what I’m gonna do. “No, not here.” He said but I’m still pushing him and laying him down to the moss. “Not here, please.” He said imploringly. “Nobody’s here. We’re here alone.” I’m kissing him more passionately. “Pie, please, ple-a-se…” He couldn’t withstand it. He couldn't guard his lust. He’s stroking my hair and my hand is running up and down under his underpants. “Damn it,” he said while groaning. I’m quickening the speed of my hand in his crotch. I think he’ll ejaculate in a moment. “Pierre, Pie-rre!” His moaning is intensifying. “Shit!” He exclaimed loudly and grasped a tuft of my hair. I’m happy I finally did it. I’m getting up and biting his earlobe. “Doggone!” He said, exhaling thickly. “You’re so damn helpless. You couldn’t stand it, right?” I said provocatively. “I’ll kill you, Pierre.” He said and breathed out. He rested his head into the moss.

We lay there for almost quarter of an hour. “You know hon, you should take a shower. You stink.” “You idiot,” he said and we both giggled. “Um, you’d better be glad that no one saw us.” I pointed out and smiled. “Ha ha, get out off me you’re too heavy.” “You cheeky devil.” I answered and stood up.
Today's evening all of us spent around the campfire. I should say that David sat as far as he could from me. Maybe he’s really pissed. Hah! Finally I succeed. He was totally powerless. And truly I loved his angry glance I saw through the fire.

When we got to the tent he didn’t tell me a word. So I gave it up. But inside I had to laugh to him.