Too Close to Be Just Friends

Day 5

Truly, it was beautiful to wake up next to my dream boy.

This day was fucking challenging. We had to make a wooden raft, of course when I finally made it David broke it up so when we set off on the lake I sunk. He humbled me again. But that was not all. We did lots of races, some ball games in the water as water polo and so on.

Now it’s maybe about 7 in the evening. We had dinner in the form of broiling sausages. Now I’m coming to the washroom. I found out David was behind one of those shower curtains. I’m getting in there silently to don’t make him terrify. I’m finally inside the shower. David’s turned back at me so it makes my plan easier. I’m covering his eyes with my hands. “Hey!” He exclaimed but I didn’t say a single word. “Okay, it’s you Pie?” He asked. I don’t know how he could find out it was me when he didn’t see me, though. But to make him confused I’m trying to change my voice. “That’s me, Poutou,” I pretended that I was the obscene gym teacher. “Pierre, you won’t confuse me,” He said, took my hands away and turned at me. “How did you know it was me?” I asked angrily. I don’t really want him to find it out. “How? Because nobody else is so pert and goes in my shower, hm?” I swallowed thickly. “Fine but… we are here alone now, hm?” I wanted to jerk him off. “Well but…” “Oh,” I mumbled when he touched my penis. “What are you doing?” I asked but didn’t want him to stop. “There’s a limited access.” I provoked while moaning because of his hand running up and down. “Um, but my hand will travel there very often now,” He answered and bit my earlobe. “Aww, you’re so damn hot,” he whispered to my ear and started kissing me while touching my penis. I’m moaning into his mouth. Meanwhile the water is falling down on our naked bodies. Now I’m almost done and my penis is tightening. “Shit, go on!” I said and I threw back my head but – David stopped. “What are you doing?” I asked desperately. “Go on.” I continued. “No, no.” “You can’t do it, David.” David came nearer and kissed me but didn’t touch my crotch at all. “Please, Davie, you have to finish off, please.” I said. I'm suffering right now. “I won’t do it, stick it out.” David answered and managed to go away from the shower. “Hey, you can’t leave me here like this. It’s strange feeling, David-“ “No! Come on. I don’t want you to jerk off alone.” “It’s so fucking agonizing.” I breathed out thickly and went out of the shower.

Truly, it took some time than it set at ease. It was damn harrowing. Why did David do it and not finish off? Shit.

Now it’s about 11 at night. Almost everybody is sleeping now and David and I are outside to make a camp's sentry. The fire was burning out so I have to add some dry wood. David’s sitting on the bench, looking at me. “Done!” I said, stood up and dusted off my hands. “Pierre?” David said frightened and numbed. “What?” “Did you hear it? These sounds?” “You’re such a coward!” I laughed. “Pierre, I’m not kidding.” David said fearfully. “Okay, I will give a look there, okay? Stay here.” “Okay, but quick!” “Sure,” I responded and rolled my eyes. I’m going through some trees on the edge of the forest. “BAAAAAAAAH!” I screamed and fell on the ground. I did it on purpose to make David be afraid and come to the forest. He surprised me with his coming. “Pierre? Shit, get up!” He’s going crazy and kneeling down. “Pierrot, wake up, what should I do, Pie, please wake up!” He’s slapping my cheeks to make me wake up but he doesn’t really know that I’m pretending it. “Eep, argh wake up please!” He gave me first kiss, second, third, fourth and. “BOO!!” I said aloud and laughed. “I will kill you, you moron!” David’s so damn confused. “Oh come on Davie, you worried about me?” I asked and pulled him closer to calm him down. “Yes,” David said, almost crying. “Come on,” I cuddled his head onto my chest. “I’m sorry, hon. It was fun.” “No it was stupid fun, I was afraid!” David answered still a bit confused and frightened but I smiled all the time.

“David?” I asked, sitting on the bench in front of the fire. “What?” “Don’t you wanna finish it off?” I begged. “Oh, do you think you deserve it?” He asked and bit his bottom lip. “Yes because previously you tormented me.” I said. “Oh maybe I could do it,” he kissed my cheek and ran his hand under my pants. “Oh, you dragon, I’m so eager,” I said and looked into his eyes. His quick movements of his hand are incredible. I feel my penis’ tensing. He’s kissing me and running his hand up and down my dick. “Shit, don’t stop! Damn!” I pulled my head away and threw it back. I can’t stand it. His hand is too deft. “Davie, Davie!” It’s too much for me and- “SHHHIIIIITT!” I shouted really aloud that my shout is echoing. David quieted me down by kissing me. “Hush, everybody’s sleeping.” He said. Now I’m looking around the camp. All the way round are the tents and now everybody is staring out of them. I overlook every staring person and swallowed thickly. “Nobody’s sleeping now.” I turned at David and we both chuckled.

So, it was the most embarrassing moment today. I feel like an idiot. In the tent we were laughing all the time with David. We both had to laugh out loud.

So this night was exceptionally long. David always made me laugh so we had a lot of fun this night.