I Got You

Chapter 10

Annie and Wayne were lying in bed savoring each other while they could before Cassandra woke. They kissed. They touched. And they made love. They were both in a state of euphoria when Cassandra screamed out. Annie threw her head back feeling a mixture of ecstasy and panic. She was afraid that something was wrong with Cassandra, but she soon quieted down. Annie and Wayne finished and collapsed on the bed next to each other gasping desperately for air. Cassandra cried out again. Annie sighed and went to her leaving Wayne alone.

Annie and Wayne celebrated their daughter’s first birthday with friends and family from all over the world. Dana still hadn’t quite warmed up to Cassandra yet, but didn’t make it obvious. Cassandra spent most of her party in the arms of her godparents Nicki Minaj and Aubrey/Drake who were absolutely smitten over their godchild. “She’s beautiful, just like her mommy.” Aubrey said smiling at the baby. “Yeah she is, isn’t she?” Wayne said taking her. “Love.” Cassandra said. Everyone froze “Did she just talk?” Annie said stepping closer to her daughter. “Love.” Cassandra said again. “What’re you tryna say baby?” Annie asked. “Love.” Cassandra said again. “I think she’s trying to say she loves you daddy.” Reginae said standing next to her father. Cassandra nodded. “My baby’s just said her first word.” Annie said starting to cry. “Love.” Cassandra said leaning towards her mother. “I love you too sweetheart.” Annie said taking her and holding her tight.

Annie and Wayne were overwhelmed by their daughter’s first words. They put her down and went to bed skipping the rendezvous for the night. “G’night baby.” Annie said kissing Wayne’s cheek. “Night.” Wayne said and kissed his wife’s head. Annie and Wayne lay cuddling the whole night not even moving during the night. Annie liked the feel of her husband’s arms around her when she slept. It made her feel safe and secure.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well there you have it, the end of this story. Hope u all liked reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Please comment and let me know what you thought of it