I Got You

Chapter 4

Wayne was lying in his bed staring at the ceiling. His mind kept drifting back to Annie. He heard his front door open and shut closed again. He sat up and listened carefully. He heard high heels clicking up the wooden staircase. “Wayne!” Someone shouted in a seductive voice. The voice seemed familiar but Wayne was so tired that he couldn’t place the voice. Tania appeared and got on top of Wayne straddling him. “What the fuck do you want?” Wayne said sitting up. “I want you Wayne. I was wrong and you were right. Let’s kiss and make up.” Tania said kissing Wayne’s neck. He found himself giving into her but then Annie’s face popped into his mind and he knew he couldn’t do this to her. “Tania, stop.” Wayne said pushing her off of him. “What’s the matter baby? Don’t you want me?” She said pouting. “I do, but this is wrong.” Wayne said getting up. “Why, is this about your little trick Annie?” Tania said getting on her knees. “She’s not a trick.” Wayne said turning away from her. “Whatever.” Tania said and left.

Annie felt bad for Chad. She didn’t mean for him to get hurt, but Wayne was right. He did deserve it. She still loved Chad and she would always love him. He wasn’t such a bad guy before the drugs and alcohol. He was really kind and sweet. He had raven black hair and deep blue eyes. He was lean and tall. He stood six feet from the ground and even with heels on, he still towered over Annie. It all started three years ago, Chad was the new kid and sat next to Annie. He and Annie shared her math book. They started hanging out during lunch. Three months later, Chad asked Annie out. She never understood how Chad went from the star of the basketball team to a drug addict and an alcoholic. She couldn’t believe that she had missed some of the signs. First, Chad skipped school for two or three days a week, then when she would call him to make sure he was okay he acted different. Things went on like this for quite some time until Chad showed up at school one day slurring his words and acting aggressive. Annie started getting worried. When she confronted him about it, he just denied it saying that she was being paranoid, but she knew that wasn’t true. A year and a half after that Chad took her to a party and gave her weed for the first time. She didn’t want to at first knowing about all the negative side effects it had but he had pressured her into it saying that if she didn’t he would leave her. Annie loved Chad so much that she agreed to it in fear of losing him. Another year after that Annie and Chad left school for good. Annie failed that year but she didn’t care. She didn’t care about anything anymore, and nothing mattered to her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, I know this one is kinda short