Status: Let me know if I should keep going! :)

Alone in a New World.

Love in a hopeless place

They traveled for thirty seven miles before they found a dirt road leading into the woods. As Alex had seen in the movies before, being in the woods in the RV would be relatively safe. She knew how to get out and she knew they would be safe in the vehicle. They slept tightly wound into each other that night, awoken by the sun drifting in through the half-closed blinds. Piper was still laying in bed when Alex looked over. She had been up for ten minutes now and wanted to let her get as much sleep as possible. They had to travel farther today, they had to go North to see if it was like this everywhere. If it was, they'd drive on the wrong side of the road again, and ransack whatever buildings they could. It was them against the world now. Sort of how it had always been, just now in a more literal sense. Piper stirred and looked over at Alex, lust in her eyes.
"I had a dream that this was all a dream…that none of this is real. I woke up and didn't see you next to me and for a second I thought you had left. I'm glad you didn't leave."
Alex threw herself onto the bed, and sprawled out in front of Piper.
"Pipes, babe, I would never leave. Ever. You're stuck with me, whether you like it or not." She took her hand and placed it gently in the crook of Piper's neck, pulling her down for a sweet kiss. She propped herself up on one elbow to get closer to her, needing the space between them gone. Alex had always found solace in Piper's kisses, in her body, no matter what. Soon the blond was straddling her, grinding her own hips into her. Alex moaned at the gesture and kissed her roughly back. She reached up and two breasts met her hands. She kneaded them and pinched nipples between her fingers. Piper gasped, biting her lower lip.
"I need you." Those three words sent Alex spiraling. She flipped Piper over and took control, this was no time for games.
She didn’t need to worry about taking any clothes off, they were both already naked. Piper leaned over Alex's body straddling her, her nipples finding themselves trapped in her girlfriend's mouth. Alex grabbed Piper's ass and pulled her in closer, grinding hard against her. Her hand slid from her ass to her hip, grazing her fingernails over the soft skin beneath them. From her hip she traveled to her thighs, scratching harder now, teasing and taunting Piper with what she wanted most: her.
Her fingers spread over her center, opening her wide for easier access. Piper was already dripping wet, and Alex reveled in the sensation of being that close to her. No matter if it was the 298th time they had sex, or the first, it was always just as amazing. Alex's long, slender fingers skillfully played with Piper's clit, causing Piper to buck and roll her hips. Slowly she inserted two fingers, and Piper froze. She yelped in ecstasy, digging her nails into Alex.
"I'm gonna fuck you so good, and you're going to scream my name." Alex breathed, her voice husky and her fingers still inside Piper. She moaned when Alex spoke to her like that, and started riding her fingers. Up and down, up and down, grinding and thrusting. They could both hear how wet she was, and Alex could feel her walls clenching around her fingers. She threw her down then, and wiggled her way in between her legs. There was no hesitation, no fight. Alex's tongue slid over her slick slit and licked her up. Piper latched on to her hair, pulling her in further. There was nothing she loved more than the feeling of Alex's tongue right there. It didn't take long for Piper to feel the fire spreading through her. Alex's tongue flicked over her clit and her fingers were inside of her. With her speed increasing, Piper let out a hushed scream.
"I'm-I'm I'm coming! Baby I'm coming!" Alex smiled while pressed against her, letting her ride her orgasm out. Breathless, Piper took Alex's head and pulled her up. Their lips met and that fire was there again. She wrapped her arms around her neck and pushed her down slowly, making herself comfortable in between Alex's legs. She started by rubbing her fingers over her clit. Alex loved that. She moaned and threw her head back, enjoying every sensation. Piper's mouth was leaving little hickeys all over her stomach and waist line while her fingers worked Alex.
Thump
Thump
Thump
Alex and Piper both jumped, straightening themselves out.
Thump
Thump
Thump
They threw on the closest clothes could find and were both spewing out profanities.
"I was this fucking close!" Alex whispered, anger building inside of her. There were a lot of things she could handle, but being interrupted was not one of them.
What they saw shocked them.