Status: If you guys like it, I'll update! :)

I Hope You Had the Time of Your Life

Hello Again...

***
"You could have saved her!" Emilie hissed at me.

"Yeah, she could have been alive if it wasn't for you, Lola."

"I'm sorry!" I screeched, tears flowing down my face. "I'm a failure!" I was back in the house I grew up in, with all my siblings around me. They were yelling harsh words, telling me how I was hated by the whole family.

I was tied up in a chair, somewhere in the house.

"We'll it's too late now L," Kirsten told me, "you must pay of what you've done."

She held a knife up to my throat, everyone behind her snickering.

I tried to scream, but nothing was heard. Everything was silent as she started to cut through.

***

I woke with a start, sweating. I put my hands to my eyes, wiping the tears away. I had been having that nightmare a lot lately and it was getting more vivid each time. I threw my feet over the side of the bed, stretching before walking down the hallway and into the bathroom. I turned on the tap and looked into the mirror. I was a wreck. I was paranoid about everything, even the littlest things.

And I hated it.

I used to be the fun one, the one who went to all the parties, the one everyone called the life of the party. But I'm not that girl anymore. I'm a neurotic girl who hasn't been out in a few years now. I want that old girl back, oh I want to be her so badly. But I knew I would never be her again.

I splashed cold water on my face, refreshing myself. The phone then made a shrill noise, causing me to jump. I sighed and picked up the receiver, yawning.

"Hello?" I asked in a sluggish voice.

"Hey L." I heard a familiar voice say. I laughed.

"Hey Six. What's going on?" I asked, putting all my weight on one leg. I twisted my finger around the cord of the phone, as I always did.

"Not much. Can I come over today? I need to talk to you." He said in a husky voice. I stood straight up.
"Six, what's wrong?" I asked, alarmed.

"No, nothing's wrong. I just need I talk to you."

I sighed, relieved nothing serious was happening.
"Alright, but I need to go to the grocery store. Come around seven?"

"Okay. See you then."

I hung up the phone, sighing. He always scared me like that.

I started to get ready, when it finally hit me.

'Where is my car?'

I groaned, throwing my head back. I didn't know if someone had towed it, or if it was still there. But if I was going to the grocery store, I kind of needed a ride.

I called Six, feeling like a fool. I depended on him for everything, and I literally mean everything.

He picked up on the third ring, sounding out of breath. "Yeah?" He asked.

"Can you drive me to the grocery store?"

"I'll be there in a minute." He told me

"Thank you, Six."

I finished getting ready and sat on the couch. I closed my eyes for a minute, just relaxing. I heard a beep outside and I grabbed my purse, heading out the door.
________________________________

"No, this totally smells better." Six argued. We were in the shampoo isle, arguing about what shampoo smelt better. "Six, that smells like shit!" I laughed, placing my conditioner in the cart.

"Whatever." He groaned, finally giving up. I went further down the isle where the hair stuff was, when I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I turned to see Billie smiling at me kindly.

"Hello again!" He said to me.
"Hey, how's it going?" I asked curiously. He shrugged, running his hand through his hair. "Not much actually, I just wanted to say hi. By the way, I got some guy to tow your car to a station. Here's the address."

He handed me a small piece of paper, with the address of the towing place scrawled across it in black pen. "Oh my gosh. Thank you so much Billie, I really appreciate it."

He shrugged again, smiling. "It's no problem. Well, I should get going. It was nice talking to you again, Lola." He walked away, leaving me there in confusion. Whatever this man was doing, it sure was confusing me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I rewrote this one too because once again I though everything was too fast. Sorry for the inconvenience! By the way I know it's kind of short sorry :(