Status: If you guys like it, I'll update! :)

I Hope You Had the Time of Your Life

Truth Or Dare?

"Truth or Dare?" Six randomly blurted out. We were putting away the groceries I had bought earlier. I stared at him, one eyebrow raised.

"What?" I ask smiling.

"Truth or dare!" He said once again. I was confused as to why he decided he wanted to play truth or dare now, but I played along anyway.

"Truth." I half laughed as I put a jug of milk in the fridge. He closed the fridge door behind me and opened my old cupboards to put a can of soup in them. He brushed off his hands before continuing.

"Who were you talking to at the store?" He asks curiously. I sigh, shaking my head. He always got over protective when I talked to other guys. I think it's still an ex boyfriend thing.

"It was just a friend, Six." I mumbled. He still didn't stop his questions.

"What's his name, L? How did you meet? Why was he talking to you?" His words came out fast, almost making his questions unable to understand.

"Billie! His name is Billie!" I exploded. "We met the other night when my car broke down. He gave me a lift! Is that such a problem?" I sighed, lowering my voice.

"Y'know, I have to talk to other human beings, Six. I can't just talk to you and only you for the rest of my life."

I stalked into my bedroom and slammed the door. Me and Six never got in fights and it made me really upset when we did. I don't like it when he bugs me like that, invading my personal life. It's not his life, it's mine. And he doesn't need to know everything about it.

I didn't mean to blow up like that, actually I often just waited until his questions were done. But after so long, I couldn't handle it. His constant questions. I had asked him why he did it one time and he told me the simple awnser of "I'm afraid you'll get yourself into trouble."

Well apparently what he doesn't know is that I'm a grown woman. I can take care of myself without him with me every second.

I take the crumpled piece of paper out of my jeans pocket and look at the number. I placed it down on the night table beside my bed and decided I would call later when I wasn't so mad.

I plunked down on the bed, putting my head in my hands. I rubbed my eyes and laid down on the rough mattress, sighing. I guess I never really realized how tired I was. I try to do my best in everything but even people like me need a break sometimes. I knew I needed to go out, even if I didn't want to.

I picked up the phone, dialling my older sisters number hesitantly. I fumbled with the cord nervously, my hands shaking.

She picked up on the third ring. "Hello?" Her melody of a voice said over the phone. I missed her voice so much, it was crazy. It's like there was a sad silence in my life when we stopped talking.

"Hey Kirsten." I said nervously. This was the first time we'd spoken in about ten months. With all the shit that had been going on in my life, I just never had the time to visit her.

"Lola? Oh my gosh, how are you!?" She asked excitedly. I laughed, she was always like this.

"I'm okay, actually. Um, I was maybe wondering if me and you could go out tonight?" I asked her, feeling better about the situation. I was smiling, not only because I realized how much I missed my sister, but because I was excited.

"Yes! Lets go! We have a lot to catch up on missy. I'll pick you up at seven." She rushed. I laughed, not a fake laugh, but a true laugh that I haven't done forever.

"Alright, alright. I love you sis. I miss you."

"I love you too, L. See you soon!"

"Bye." I said, hanging up the phone. I knew I must be crazy, but I already knew this was going to be a crazy night. I applied some makeup, threw my hair up in a bun and smiled. I finally felt a little bit like myself again. But just a little bit.

Now Let the craziness begin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes I know it's short but I have a lot of homework and studying to do and it's in French so even better ._. Hah yeah right. So I hope you liked this chapter, comment or whatever and ill try to get another chapter up this weekend