Status: If you guys like it, I'll update! :)

I Hope You Had the Time of Your Life

Lifesaver

Now even though me and Kristen were related by blood, you would never guess it. We looked nothing alike, we had a completely different taste in music and we had almost nothing in common.

Kirsten had Blonde hair with Brown eyes and was a little short. She liked pop music, she was very athletic and very beautiful. She needed little or no makeup. She loved to party it up, that's one thing we had in common. She was intelligent, more than me. She was hilarious, kind and willing to do anything for those in need.

Me however...

I had black hair with icy blue eyes. I was very slender and tall, I liked punk and rock music, I was more musical than active. Growing up I had played piano, guitar, saxophone, drums and Hanna had taught me how to sing. I wasn't stunningly beautiful, but I was pretty. I needed lots of eyeliner to make me feel beautiful. I wasn't really smart and I was really quiet.

I had few friends, whereas Kirsten had plenty. We were two different people completely.

But even though we were two different people, we were so close it was crazy.

I heard a swift knock at the door. I jumped up in delight, running to get it. I pulled the door open with a hard pull, and Kirsten's face appears. She quickly pulls me in for a hug. "Oh god, I've missed you Lola."

I hug her tight. So tight I can't breathe. "I know the feeling." I laugh. We stay in the doorway for a few moments when I finally invite her in. She laughs, setting her bag down. "Welcome to the hell hole!" I exclaim.

We both laugh, and it feels good. I used to love laughing. I give her a quick tour around the house. We finish off in my bed room, sitting on the bed. About an hour later, we finally decide to leave.
______________

"C'mon, dance a little, Lo!" Kirsten exclaims through the pounding of the music. I laugh, shrugging.

"I guess I'm just not into it."

While Kirsten danced with numerous random men, I decided to sit on the sidelines, alone. I feel around in my pocket and feel the piece of paper that has the number for the towing place.

I go to the door and step outside into the cold air. I pick up my phone and dial the number, patiently waiting. As it rings, I fumble with the rings on my fingers.

"Hello?" I hear a mans voice ask through the phone.

"Hi! Um, I think my car was in your station and I was wondering when I could pick it up."

The man laughs. "You didn't read the other side of the paper."

I take the paper out of my hand and unfold it. I look on the back side and see that a name is messy black writing is there.

'Billie'

"You asshole!" I hiss. "Where the hell is my car?!?"

"I have it here. I fixed it for you," he says. A warmness fills me, feeling grateful that he did such a kind thing for me. But guilt also fills me, for calling him an asshole and getting angry at him.

"Do you want me to come drive it to you?"

"Yes, please. I'm sorry for calling you an asshole," I sighed into the phone. "I'M the asshole here."

He laughed, and I heard shuffling in the background. "Apology excepted. Now where are you?"

I check the bright, bold sign above the club and see the address. I tell it to him and say a 'Thank You' before hanging up.

______________

About twenty minutes later, Billie pulls up and I run over to the car excitedly.

"Thank you! Thank you, thank you so much Billie!" I ram into him, hugging him tightly. He staggers back, but laughs.

"It's no problem, really Lola."

I pull away and smile up at him.

"You're a lifesaver, Armstrong."

He smiles back at me, and for some reason I feel... Almost happy. Almost.

"What are you doing here alone, Snow?" My nose crinkles up at him calling me 'Snow' I hated it when people called me Snow.

"Actually, I'm not here alone," his eyes flash with something-jealousy I'm guessing- as I said that. I quickly finished my sentence, trying to save myself. "I'm with my sister."

The emotion leaves his emerald green eyes, and I find myself relived. I haven't had many friends in a while, and I want to keep the ones I make.

"Oh! Sounds fun. Listen Lola, call me again sometime. We could hang out, if you want."

I nod, accepting his invitation. "I'd like that."

"Me too. I'll see you later, Lola. Don't breakdown again!" He says. I laugh, walking backwards.

"I won't!" I call back, walking into the club again.

The door closes behind me, and I can't help but feel happy. Truly happy.

For the first time in a long time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry! I wasn't able to update because life is just so busy :/ I promise to put another chapter up by Wednesday, though. Subscribe and Comment!!!