‹ Prequel: Most Unromantic Ways
Status: update at least once a week xo

Make This Go on Forever

So What If I Forget Regret?

"But Ana, can we get C3PO waiters?" Tony asked, wiggling his eyebrows. "Or I could dress like a storm trooper! You could be Leia and I'd sweep in! No, I'd be Han Solo! Oh please?" He said excitedly, running ideas off the top of his head.
The two of us were laid in bed, Eloise laid happily between us, as we looked at magazines and online wedding planning websites for wedding ideas. After the visit with his Mom last week, the idea of moving on with the wedding really stuck with us. So here we were, plannig and goofing around. Tony was somehow under the impression we'd have a Star Wars theme.
"Best of luck darling." I rolled my eyes, kissing his cheek. He sighed dramatically, scrolling through more Star Wars themed weddings. "Y'know, you're lucky I like Star Wars too. Or else you'd be fucked." Tony grinned, leaning over and planting a kiss on my lips.
"How about this?" He asked, biting his lip.
The image pulled up was of a wedding reception decorated with stars everywhere, little twinking lights. It was beautiful.
I smiled, nodding. "Like...this?" I ask, hesitantly pulling out my sketchbook hidden beside my bed. I showed him the image I'd constructed the previous night, his eyes lighting up.
"Seriously? That's amazing babe." He whispered, brushing his knuckles on my cheeks. I blushed, closing the sketchbook and sandwiching it back between books, hiding it.
"Why haven't I seen that before?" He asked, eyebrows furrowed.
I shrugged, keeping it cool. In honesty I had hidden it from him, not wanting to show off my sketches.
"Come onnnnn, share!" He pouted, reaching for my waist.
"Oh shh." I rolled my eyes, placing my hand on top of his. We both laid there, looking down at Ellie as she watched us. Her eyes, blue at birth, were beginning to turn into Tony's murky brown.
"She's getting your eyes."
Tony nodded, a proud smile on his lips as he watched his child. Everyday it continued to amaze me that we created something so beautiful.
"And your hair." He whispered, touching Ellie's sweet little brown curls at the crown of her head. She batted her eyes at him, her long eyes casting shadows on her chubby cheeks.
"Your lips." I pointed out, kissing his.
"Your nose." Tony winked, bopping mine before rubbing our noses together in a sweet eskimo kiss. I giggled at the corniness.
"Look at her big feet. Just like you." I joked, ticking Ellie's heel. She let out a tiny toothless smile, giggling.
"She has your pointy little ears too." Tony spoke gently, leaning over and nibbling on the skin between my ear and neck. I shivered at his touch and attempted to hold back my moan, Tony already already picking out and lacking himself onto my sweet spot. I was in the process of rolling over and straddling Tony when the sound of a knock on thdoor interrupted us.
"Ugh, I don't wanna go....." I sighed, pressing my face into his neck. The other day I'd made the appointments with Ali to go dress shopping for the big day, in my haste of excitement, but right now the bed was so inviting and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.
"Don't go." Tony moaned, tightening his grips on my hips. Another round of rapping on the door made us both groan.
"Later babe." I pouted, kissing him before rolling off. "And you be good for your daddy." I point to Ellie, kissing her nose before I jogged out of the room, grabbing my purse on the way out.
I threw the door open, revealing Ali grinning.
"Let's go dress shopping!" She squealed, enveloping me into a hug before shutting the door and heading to the car. We both chatted each other's ear off the entire ride to downtown San Diego, heading for the shopping strip. We mapped out the best bridal salons, and I'd definitely be lying if I said I wasn't excited about trying on beautiful wedding gowns and sipping champagne all day.
"What color should be the accent?" Ali asked, looking pensively at the clipboard she had provided, many printouts layed in front of us and the sale associate she called over. I tapped my chin as I looked over the layout of swatches of fabrics and colors, trying to grip on what I wanted most. I looked them over until one color caught my eye, and fell into place.
"This red." I said defiantly, feeling confident about it. The deep red, almost burgundy, was a mixture of a dark red and coffee colored brown, making something out of the ordinary and beautiful.
Ali and the worker nodded, getting rushed up and pulling out dresses already. I sat upon my chapeau of leather couch and bubbly champagne, watching them comb through racks. I felt a vibration in my pocket and pulled it out, seeing three missed texts.
"Miss you already. Ellie and I are watching star wars... ;)" Was the first text from Tony, immediately making me smile.
The second text was an attached image from Mike, of he and Ellie asleep in his lap The third text, also from Mike, read with the caption to the picture as "stealing yo baby" . I laughed too loudly, getting glances from the old ladies milling about. I threw a hand over my mouth, stifling a giggle.
"Stop talking to Tony for a few hours and get in here!" Ali spoke, her head ducking in from the changing rooms to the left. I sighed and locked my phone, throwing it in my purse before getting up and following her into the white room, gowns lined across the wall. I felt a sense of happiness surged in me as my fingers skimmed over the various fabrics, feeling like a princess. It wasn't until I felt one unlike the others that I paused, the fabric between my fingers as I looked at it more closely.
"This one."

***
TONY'S POV
"Ah, thanks for coming over Mike." I grinned, throwing the door open. Ellie and I had been together for a few hours before I realised I had no idea what I was doing, caring for another human being. So I did the first instinctual thing I always did - call Mike.
"Come here baby girl." Mike cooed, heading straight for a giggling Eloise as he stretched his arms towards her. I grinned, watching the instant reaction between the two. Mike took out his camera and snapped a picture of the now napping Eloise on his lap, smiling. I watched, that once again contempt feeling wash over me. I was one lucky bastard.
"Thanks for coming over Mike..." I spoke, walking towards the couch and stretching out, my toes tapping the edge.
"Thanks for having me, it's always good to see you guys. Where's Ana?"
"She's uh, wedding shopping actually. Picking her dress and all that." I said hesitantly, rubbing my face. I had yet to tell any of the guys about secure plans, wanting to wait for when things were 100 percent. Mike's eyes widened at the news.
"Holy shit man, it's happening? When?" He grinned, almost bouncing with excitement.
"Like... soon. I wish I could do it tomorrow, but my Mom-"
Mike balked, knowing the situation between us. He had no idea she was even around, I never talked about her.
"Yeah dude, I saw my mom the other day. She flipped shit, but it was all good.. anyway, my Mom wants a real fancy wedding. So of course being the loving son I am, will deliver." I bowed, playing a courteous role. Mike laughed, shaking his head.
"Jesus man. Shit, you're so whipped!" He laughed. I slapped the back of his head, even though I knew it was completely true. And yet I didn't care, I had everything I could ever want.
"And uh, one more thing...will you be my best man?"
Mike smiled, gesturing to his chest and feigning shock. "Me? As your best man? Why, I'd ever be so honored!" He said in a thick southern accent, batting his eyes. I laughed and rolled my eyes at my best friend's antics. Count on Mike to ruin a heartfelt moment.
"Yeah dude, seriously I'd love to." Mike spoke sincerly, his eyes a little teary. I patted his shoulder, the two of us trapped between a bro moment.
"And of course, the other guys would be in the wedding too.. but you're just going to be the super special one." I said in a baby voice, pinching Mike's cheek.
"Shit, speaking of the other guys... we got a call yesterday."
I looked at Mike confused, eyebrows furrowing together as I waited for him to continue. Just as he opened his mouth, the front door opened and Ana walked in with a smile on her face. She kicked off her shoes before bounding off towards me, throwing her body on top of mine. I let out a loud groan jokingly, and she slapped my arm playfully, both of us smiling.
"How'd it go?" I asked her after pressing a kiss to her lips, tasting champagne and mint gum.
"Wonderful. So much is done now.. I got a dress too!" She whispered, eyes widened in excitement.
"Can I see?"
"It's bad luck or something dumbass. Hi Ana." Mike spoke in, Ellie cradled in his arms. Ana reached out to take her and Mike shielded her away, a teasing look in his eye as Ana pouted. I held her in my arms with her body between my legs.
"Ok, so Mike, finish what you were saying." I said, remembering.
"So..." Mike started, glancing down at Eloise. "We're going on tour... in two weeks."
Ana's jaw dropped, I nervously began to bite my nail. Of course this would happen.
"I - fuck, man. How long?" I asked hesitantly. I did not want to be away from my family.
"Two months. We're touring with Sleeping with Sirens."
"It's not... terrible." Ana spoke up, biting her lip. Mike nodded in agreeance with her. "I could stay with my parents. Don't worry, Tone. We'll figure it out." She said, a sad smile on her face as she rubbed my arm.
"No... no. I won't do it without you. You have to come on tour." I said suddenly, the idea coming out of my mouth before it formed in my brain.
Ana balked, shaking her head. "Are you mental? You can't take a tiny baby on tour!"
"Of course we can! Right, Mikey?" I asked, leaning on my best friend to help me out. He just shrugged.
"I don't see why it's a problem. "
"Done deal! That's it, you're coming with us." I grinned, kissing her head. Ana didn't seem convinced, but was a bit warmer to the idea.
"I...okay. Okay. Let's go on tour." She smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
GUYS I AM SO SORRY FOR TAKIN AGES
i was out of the country and crazy busy with school and im moving and its just gah bad time. i'll try to update a LOOOOT faster.

thank you for those who didn't unsubscribe xo