‹ Prequel: Most Unromantic Ways
Status: update at least once a week xo

Make This Go on Forever

If You Love Me Let Me Go

"She's asleep, Ana." Tony whispered, biting down on his lip.
The three of us were alone on he bus after the rest of the guys had opted to go out and play soccer for the afternoon. Tony wanted to stay behind and spend time with Eloise and , ending up to where we were now. We were lounged on the couch, Ellie on Tony's lap as we watched Return of the Jedi. The entire time he had been viciously teasing me, the skimpy sleeping gown I was wearing had put both of us in a mood. Throughout the film his fingers would slip between my legs, not tearing eye contact from the screen as he played with me. I had gripped the couch so ferociously that the nail marks were still engrained to the leather. Tony got up and placed Eloise into her crib, tucking her in before turning towards me. We slipped out of the room and into the hallway where the bunk beds were on the walls beside us. Tony pushed me back, the both of us instantly hungered for each others lips. We moved in sync, my leg wrapping around his back and my arms around his neck as we continued to embrace. Once we let go of each other for breath, I stood in front of him as I slowly slid the straps off of my shoulder before repeating on the other side while keeping eye contact with him the entire time, watching his eyes darken. To drag out the process I slowly slid my fingers down my arm along with the strap as I slid out, the dress pooling to the floor around my feet. I stood scantily clad in a lacey pastel bra with the matching silk and lace knickers, Tony's eyes widening.
"Why have I never seen this?" He spoke menacingly, his eyes hungering over my body. I blushed and felt nervous, my hands instinctively covering my stomach.
"No no no, Ana. Don't you dare cover these up, it's a part of you and they're beautiful. You're beautiful." He whispered, bending at his knees and pressed soft kisses to my belly, making me laugh.
He giggled along with me before standing up and carrying my body over to the bed, laying me down. Before he could continue his dominance, I rolled over and straddled his bare hips, my barely clothed self rubbing against his quickly straining length. He groaned loudly, his head falling back in frustration.
"Baby you have no idea what you're doing right now..." He whispered, sitting up and clutching me as he bit down gently on my throat. My breath caught before I could respond, all senses heating up.
"Shit, Tone." I moaned as his hand slipped under the silky fabric. "I want y-you..." I reached down, unpopping the button of his jeans and fondled him, his eyes squeezing shut as he relished in the feeling.
"F-faster, please." Tony moaned, his hips arching towards my touch. I continued to hold onto his dick, grasping tighter and faster, allowing my thumb to slip into his tip.
"Fuck, oh fuck," He groaned as I leaned in, kissing his tip. With a sudden jerk of his hips, he exploded into my mouth, moaning and panting.
"God I've waited for this for so long." He murmurred, sighing with a grin on his face as he leaned forward and kissed me, his hands slipping into my panties.
"Now it's your turn." He growled, laying me down and straddling me. Tony leaned down, kissing across my chest when suddenly the piercing sound of a crying baby interrupted us.
"Oh no." I pouted, throwing my head back. Tony was faster than me, his boxers and jeans quickly on as he ran shirtless to get our daughter. By the time I was dressed and back in the room, he had her in his arms and was gently rocking her.
"Shh, shh. It's okay El." He cooed, staring at her as he tried to relax her. I stood on my tip toes behind him to get a better look, to see if she was alright. Her usually cream coloured skin was now red and hot.
"She's burning up badly, Ana." Tony said nervously. Ellie's breath suddenly became wheezes, as she coughed.
This was not good.
I was terrified, and frozen. What was wrong with her? I shook myself out of my paused position and ran to the bathroom, gathering a clean facecloth from my bag and running it under cold water. I hurried back to the room, sitting myself down and tugging down the top of my dress, reaching for Ellie. In a swift movement I began to feed her while placing the cloth on her forehead, and she relaxed instantly.
I silently thanked God for my fast recovery after Cesarean, for the ability to feed Ellie without any bottles.
"You're amazing." Tony whispered, shaking his head as he watched me. "I couldn't think of a better person to be with, to have my child." He said, as if he couldn't believe his luck. I stopped myself from scoffing and remarking that I definitely wasn't all that great, but instead focused on nursing Eloise back to care.
"Can you look up her symptoms, and see if anything's odd?" I asked nervously. Tony nodded, sitting beside me with an arm around me and Ellie as he typed up the symptoms in his phone.
"It says here to seek medical attention immediately."

****
TONY'S POV
"Mr. Perry?" The nurse asked, shuffling into the waiting room.
Ana and I stood immediately, Ellie in my arms as Ana clutched my hand tightly and we stepped forward, following the nurse into the nursery and infant care hallway. We had taken a cab immediately to the nearest hospital, unwilling to take a single risk when it came to Ellie's health. Nothing was worth more.
Ana was shaking, and I felt a fear welled up inside that she would fall to the ground at any moment. I held on tighter to her at the thought.
"Ah, so Mr. Perry and your...wife I assume? And this is your child, yes?" The doctor asked, shuffling through papers. We had been led into an office, the door shutting behind us immediately.
"My fiance, Ana. Our child, Eloise. She was taking a nap when she woke up crying, and was feverish. She started to have a coughing fit and-"
"Say no more. May I have the baby?" The doctor asked, barely looking up. Maybe it was just the tension in the room, but this guy was really pissing me off. I carefully handed Ellie over to him, and he laid her on the covered table, her head on a tiny pillow. With a stethoscope in one hand and a hold on Ellie in the other, the doctor began to listen to her heart and breathing. The memories of Ellie's birth came back all at once and I felt panicked, hugging Ana into my arms.
"And was your child by chance premature?"
"6 months." Ana choked out, her voice cracking. I rubbed her arms in support, showing her I was here. I will always be here. The doctor nodded, picking up Eloise and passing her back to me. She quickly snuggled back in my arms, a tiny sigh escaping her lips.
"The fever and cough were only signs of a common cold, but from the sounds of her lungs it appears there's an issue." The doctor paused, letting it settle. More like scaring us more.
"Well what is it?" I snapped at him. He raised his eyebrow and shook his head before continuing.
"From her premature birth, the chances of catching the disease increased. It appears she has respiratory syncytial virus, which affects her breathing and will likely branch into bronchiolitius. It can be very serious and damaging, my best recommendation being to get the air supplies necessary and stay home with her for a peroid until she's signifcantly better. I've written up a prescription for an inhaler as well, in case of coughing fits. Best of luck, you can let the nurse know were done." He smiled tightly, gesturing to the door. Fucker.
I took a deep breath and attempted to reciprocate the smile, failing miserably.
Ana was silent the way back to the bus, clutching the bags from the pharmacy. We nearly took out their stock, purchasing every possible thing that could help Ellie. As we got onto the bus, the guys all immediately jumped up and hounded us with questions. Ana ignored them, hurrying to the bunk area. I could see her shuffling about, gathering her things. I knew exactly what she was doing and felt my heart sink, even though it was for the better.
"Is she okay? Jesus Christ Tony your note scared the shit out of me!"
"Pass her to me."
"Maybe Kellin can help? I think Copeland got sick once."
"Hey what about-"
"Guys. Please. Just... shhh. Please." I nearly shouted, interrupting them as they all began to talk at once. I passed Eloise to a bouncing Mike, his eyes watery and dark with worry. "She's going to be okay. We just have to be really careful around her until we can go-"
"Tone, I'm not staying here with her being sick." Ana said, suddenly reappearing. She stood slumped over with a diaper bag on one shoulder and her suitcase in the back of her hand.
"Give her to me so I can-" Ana gestured for Ellie, but Mike recoiled.
"Don't take her away." He pouted, shaking his head like a child. I felt the same, but knew what had to be done. Based on the teary expression on Ana's face, she felt the same.
"Please." Ana choked, reaching forward as tears threatened to spill. Mike passed her with no hesitation and kissed Ana's forehead.
"We'll miss you so much. These next three weeks will be the fucking longest."
Ana went down the line, hugging each of the guys. When she got to me she placed a gentle kiss on my lips before backing away.
"Play a good show for us." She whispered in my ear before turning away. I reached out my arm to stop her, confused.
"Where are you going? I'm coming of-"
"No, no Tone. It's only three weeks okay baby? I can do this, I'll stay with my mom. Please." Ana smiled gently, cupping my cheek. Before I knew it she had dissapeared off the bus and had slunk into a waiting cab, before she was gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
awful terrible sorry