I Won't Say Anything at All

Could You Be My Ever After?

Grace's POV
I'm placing a new shipment of CDs in the appropriate shelves, when I hear the bell ring, letting me know someone has entered the store. I glance up, and what I see surprises me. It takes me a few beats to fully understand who just walked in. He looks just like the guy on the cover of the CD I've been putting away for the past hour. What's his name again? James..John..JOSH! That's it! Josh something. I wonder what he's doing in this tiny store.

Josh's POV
I need to find some new guitar strings, and FAST because I need to get to the studio asap. I find the closest music store and walk in, taking in my surroundings. Out of the corner if my eye I spot a girl with long brown hair putting CDs on shelves. As I get closer, all I can think is, wow. She's absolutely breath taking. For once in my life, I'm at a loss for words.
"May I help you with something sir?" She snaps me out of my thoughts.
"Oh. Um, right." I stumble upon my words. Stutter, you could say, I think with a chuckle. "I'm looking for guitar strings, do you have any here?"
"It IS a music store, so I'm going to go with yes" she says with a wink. My, what a sassy little thing. I could get used to this...
She leads me to the back of the store and shows me the different variety of strings. I pick out a pack and we head to the cash register.
"So what is the famous Josh Ramsay doing in this little music shop?"
"I had a musical emergency" I say returning her wink from earlier.
She rings me up, and I pay in cash, slipping her a note with my number on it. I walk out of the store hoping I'll get a call from her.