I Won't Say Anything at All

This Place Is A Hole

A.N: Thanks for the comments guys! Keep them coming! I'm thinking maybe one update a week now, or I'll try for that. I'm in grade 12 so school is tough, we have grad meetings, and I have a new job. I am extremely tired and sad but I want to keep the story good. Let me know if it starts turning to shit so I can take more time with it.

Josh's POV
Porcelain has been unconscious for 3 days now, and I haven't left her side unless it was to go to the bathroom. Matt brought me some clothes to change into, and my bathroom bag. Mike and Ian stopped in a few times too once Matt told them what happened, and they made sure I was eating. I didn't leave to go to the cafeteria so I only ate if the guys brought me something, and once in a while a nurse would bring me a sandwich. The doctor checked on her a few times a day and said that she was healing fine, and that she can leave the hospital when she wakes up. After her visit with the counsellor that is.

Grace's POV
My head feels really funny, and everything is dark... I wonder where I am. Maybe I'm dead, because of how deep I cut. I hear someones low breathing though, as if they're sleeping right beside my ear. I slowly open my eyes, revealing a blinding light. I let my eyes adjust a few minutes, blinking away black spots. I see Josh sleeping on the chair beside me, with his head on my bed. Why on Earth would he be here? How would he even know I'm here? How did I get here? I have so many questions running through my mind that I don't even realize Josh looking at me, disbelief in his eyes. "Grace!!! You're awake! I was so so worried about you." He says, grabbing me into a hug. He didn't let go of me for 20 minutes, the whole time he just whispered sweet things in my ear. I never realized that someone could care so much about me. But that brings out an emotion I don't like. I'm scared of losing him.
Just then a nurse walks in, breaking is apart. "Oh, I see your awake! How wonderful! I'll go get the doctor for you." She says and walks back out. "Grace, the doctor told me that you will have to see a counsellor before you're discharged from the hospital." Josh tells me. I can't see a counsellor. They don't need to know anything about my life. And its not as if they can force me to stay here if I don't see the counsellor. "Well too bad cause I'm not going to." I respond stubbornly. "You have to. Please. I want you to get better." "A counsellor won't help me Josh. Let me do it on my own." "Fine. But I'm helping you whether you like it or not."

Third Person POV

The doctor came back in and Grace explained to the doctor that she will not be seeing the counsellor. Although the doctor advised against her decision, he couldn't legally force her to stay in the hospital. He discharged her and she left the hospital with Josh.