Sequel: The Summer After

Junior Year

One More Chapter (5.29.14)

Today was the last day of school. It was pretty awesome. Felt like I did pretty well on my History final, and I spent the rest of the day with the hurdle crew. Ate some frozen nuggets and fries, then played some risk. Ate some pizza, and then pretty much chilled for the rest of the day. Been fasting since 7:30 PM cause I have to get blood drawn tomorrow and checked, so I can't eat or drink anything besides water for 12 hours. And tomorrow, I'm giving my girlfriend her birthday gift. It's a little bit early, but she's leaving for Disneyworld and we don't see each other again till the 17th of June. I'm going with the crew to the movies to watch Maleficent tomorrow, and despite being underclassmen, they're awesome. It's been one hell of a year, my favorite so far, most memorable. I really broke out of my shell this year and became really social. There's only one thing that can beat it now, and that's Senior year. It's only 3 months away, but still very distant. I've got one chapter left in high school, and only I get to choose how to write it. Don't go looking for happiness, enjoy life, and happiness will find you.

"When we stop chasing the wrong things, the right ones catch us."

"When a task is once begun,
Never leave it till it's done.
Be the labor great or small,
Do it well or not at all."

"The meaning of life is to find your gift.
The purpose of life is to give it away."

"It is a risk to love.
What if it doesn't work out?
Ah, but what if it does?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for sticking through it guys! I'm not sure if I'm going to be documenting Senior year yet, but this year has been good enough to me for me to enjoy it.