Teen-Angst Chronicles

don't be a ***wit

4th September 4:12 PM

when the fuck did highschool parties become motherfucking VIP events? i feel like that's a bad way/sentence to start a diary but whatever its out there now. seriously though, your party is not prestigious enough to need a "list" and no plus-ones. ill call her Beth (just in case she happens to lurk upon mibba which i highly doubt, considering the sham she calls grades) and she's having this party in a few weeks which i got an invite through my closest mate but then all of a sudden she was like "um actually no, no plus-ones". its just so rude, i mean she'd always kinda been a bitch but id sympathised because i thought she just had self-esteem problems like in those bully brochures, but this is actually just rude.
argh, teenage girls. we're such hormonal little shits. i don't want to go to her stupid party anyway.

things have been aiite at home, Mum's suck to her word and been coming home more. its weird with her home though because i feel like i always have to be entertaining her or whatever, so that she'll want to be home more. the sisters making it incredibly difficult though because all she does is bitch and moan, but not in a funny or ironic way, just generally being a shit individual.

i think this diary's going to be a good thing though (despite the tragically shallow start) because Anne (counsellor) suggested it and she's pretty great at her job. i just didn't want to live the whole teenager clique ("oh wow, your a 15 year old with a diary. wow. i bet it has groundbreaking contents" *exaggerated eyeroll*) i just want to get things out. all my thought and stuff. and yeah, its called teen-angst but if you're not a teenager and reading this, don't feel put off or isolated because its basically angst in general. and everybody has angst. also, if there are pitiful spelling or grammar mistakes please know i am actually an intelligent individual, I've just unfortunately been confined to writing on my phone on the tiny qwerty pad.

Im not really sure how to start this but ill be updating often and sharing movies and music and stuff so if you like it, message me so we can chat or something. insert smiley face here because i have no fucking idea how to insert emotions on mibba.

so i was at the mall today and i almost considered breaking all moral-confinements to steal this top because it was so cool, i don't know how to upload photos on here though? anyway Annie was like "don't be a fuckwit" because she's good with words like that and Hayley was all "i almost did that once" because she's that friend that always has done everything before you and is, like, so mature because of it. sometimes i want to just kick her really hard.

ill share more drama and co next chapter, this chapter was just introduction or yknow, the beginning. ooh-er.