It's Complicated

Chapter 6

When Annie woke the next morning, her whole body tingled. She looked at her watch and cussed under her breath. She ran to the bathroom to brush her teeth and comb her hair. When she got back to the room, Wayne had rolled off the floor. She laughed at how stupid he could be sometimes. She was busy putting her skirt on when Wayne woke. “Morning.” She said smiling at him. “Hey shawty.” He said and pulled her against him. She looked at his lips then into his eyes. Wayne had a sneaky look on his face and kissed her hard. Annie pulled back before things got too heated. Wayne sighed and disappeared to the bathroom. When Wayne returned, Annie was busy putting her bra on. “God Wayne! Don’t you knock?” She said turning away from her. “Why? I’ve seen you naked before.” He said with a smirk on his face. “Whatever.” She said and finished dressing.
 
When Wayne and Annie pulled up at college, Nicky was waiting for her. “We need to talk.” She said and pulled Annie away from Wayne. “Where have you been?” Nicky said crossing her arms. “With Wayne.” Annie said sitting down. “Why?” Nicky said looking at her friend with disbelief. “We’re kinda going out now.” Annie said smiling like a fool. “See, I told you, you like him!” She said. “Whatever.” Annie said rolling her eyes. Annie fell silent. “What is it Annie?” Nicky said softly. “Nicky there’s something I have to tell you.” Annie said dropping her head. “What is it?” Nicky asked. “You know how when I don’t come to class for like a week and then I say I had a bad period or something?” Annie said looking up. “Yeah.” Nicky said looking at her friend. “I lied. The truth is my dad used to abuse me that’s why I wouldn’t come.” Annie said, her eyes welling up with tears. “Annie, why didn’t you tell me?” Nicky said throwing her arms around Annie. “I didn’t know how.” Annie said softly and cried into her friend’s chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its so short