From Death to Destiny

1

It was a big night for the members of the rock band Asking Alexandria. Tonight was the night of their last show, for this particular tour. Everything was going great.

The crowd was pumped, with multiple pits of energy circling the floor.

The band was pumped, more so this night then ever. With the excitement of going home coursing threw their veins and the fans energy seeping into their pours.

Tonight they are radioactive.

Last song of the show, the encore, they're playing the old one that everyone wanted to hear. Mid song. It's going great until Danny, the lead singer, starts to grumble out noises that aren't even close to the words. Before anyone can blink or even think he's fallen to the floor. Face flat on the stage, passed out.

They all knew he was pissed (When wasn't he?) but he'd never been so far out of mind that he'd ruin the flow of a show.

It had been a few weeks since Danny's incident on stage. The guys all wanted Danny to get help, to talk to someone about his problem. But like the stubborn Brit that he was, Danny refused.

“I'm fine!” He'd yell.

“I don't have a bloody problem!” He'd argue.

“You get just as pissed as I do!” He'd accuse jabbing a finger into his band mates chests. That was true at one point. Some where along the way Danny just started to drink more and he didn't ever notice that.

They stopped talking with Danny. They stopped trying to help their friend, their brother. This problem that Danny had gotten was not only effecting him but also the other band members. They were off tour now though, it was them time. They got to see their families and other friends.

This left Danny to sit at his Dallas home with his dogs and just get worse.
♠ ♠ ♠
These chapters are going to be short, hope that's okay.

Comment if you like and subscribe and recommend as well.