From Death to Destiny

6

Soon enough the other three members of the band and their tour manager were all in the hospital sitting in the waiting room with Ben. Ben told them all what had happened from when he and Danny talked in front of the bar to when he left Danny to talk with a doctor about the voices he heard.

When Danny came out of the room everyone gave him a hug and a warm smile. It was something a bit different for the band of Brits to do. They usually just partied and played music but hugging and hospitals was defiantly something on their not to do list.

The rest of the tour was canceled without much of an explanation other then a short post to the social media sites that they were on. “Sorry for the disappointment, Danny and Ben are recovering from a bad car accident. Shows will be made up soon.” That was the only statement that was made about the canceled shows.

The fans were sad and some were angry. Not all of them were mad though. The majority of them were sending out their best of wishes to the two rock stars, telling them to get well soon.

No one knew, or would ever know, that Danny wasn't actually a part of the accident. No one would know that after a short four weeks Ben was fine and ready to get back on the road. No one would know that Danny wasn't going to be fine for a long time. No one really needed to know any of those little things.

Danny saw various doctors for weeks before any of them could figure out what it was that was wrong with him. They eventually did find out though and Danny was given medication immediately.

Another few weeks later, Danny was hearing voices again. Worse the second time then the first. He went back to doctors to get it solved.

Every doctor appointment that he went to threw out the whole two, almost three, months Ben was there. He didn't always go into the office with Danny and the doctor but that didn't matter all that much because he was there anyway. He really didn't have to ever go and Danny told him that many times but Ben always insisted. He always had to be there with his best mate. Ben even moved into Danny's home to make sure that he would always be okay.