How To Be A Heartbreaker

The Next Choice

"Rule number one," I muttered under my breath, "Is that you gotta have fun." I was looking at my phone at the four date proposals from various guys. They popped up about 5 minutes after I broke up with my last flavor of the month, Jimmy Cerrigan. "Let's see here... Danny Saunders, Micheal Arenot, Will Grippen, and Sage Mileson." I thought about the choices carefully. They had to be up to par with my first rule. I had to have fun with them, and if they weren't going to be fun then what's the point?

Danny is a football player so he gets points for being popular and strong, he's also kind of cute. But he would be at practice all the time and he wouldn't have that much time for me. Also, if I dated him I'd have to go to football games I really have no interest in going to, so he was out.

Micheal was the drum major of our schools crappy marching band, so he would most likely be busy as hell as well. So what was the point? Exactly, there wasn't one.

Will was one of the many duggies at my school. Not that I minded drugs or anything. Drugs could make some boring nights a lot more entertaining, if you know what I mean.

And last but not least, Sage was a really creative kid, or so I've heard. He was president of the art club and the theater club. Theater kids always made things fun, unless they got dramatic, and with art kids things usually get rather messy, if you know what I mean. Plus ten points to Sage for that.

So it was between Will and Sage for my next 'victim' as some would call it. After I did a little digging on their respective Facebook pages, I found out that they were best friends. That would definitely make things interesting and more fun for me. I smirked to myself as I sifted through each of their 'Likes' pages. I had more in common with Will, but I also noticed that Sage was quite the jealous type. I picked up my phone and texted the lucky winner.

"Hey, cutie, so I got your date proposal. I'd love to go out with you. ;) See you later <3"

Not even 2 minutes after the text sent, they both texted back. I read the messages and then just ignored it. I didn't feel like responding. Sage and Will were definitely going to be fun.