Status: completed.

Cliché

relationship.

The wind blew past them as they walked through the park, hand in hand. Her blonde hair whipped around her face, and he kept laughing at her failed attempts to stop it. She sighed and stopped.

"You're not meant to laugh, Joshua," she said, sternly. He continued to chuckle at her. She stopped walking and looked at him, seriously. He placed his free hand over his mouth and nodded his head. "Clever decision." Her lips broke the serious face as they drew up.

"Hope, you know I'm only joking," he told her, removing his hand from his mouth. She raised one eyebrow and looked at him. "Believe me."

She walked forwards, dragging him along. She slowed her pace once she realized that he was having trouble keeping up with her. "We said we would make this relationship work,"

"Why are you bringing that up?" He asked, confused. Neither stopped to talk about it, they carried on walking; a slow, relaxing pace.

"I'm just saying, we said we would make it work; so let's make it work," she answered, simply. He looked at her from the corner of his eyes. Her lips were still drawn up into her smile, and her sapphire blue eyes looked ahead of them, keeping them on where she was walking. "Joshua, we'll make it work, won't we?"

He nodded, not knowing if she saw or not. He smiled, knowing how different she seemed from other girls he has had a relationship now. He knew she was different by the way she called him "Joshua," whereas the others had just called him "Josh." It was his preferred name, but she didn't know about that. As soon as she talked to him for the first time, she called him "Joshua," and it has stuck ever since.

"Yes, we will," he chuckled, letting go off her hand. Instead, he wrapped an arm around her shoulders. They continued walking through the wind, laughing and talking about the little bits of life.
♠ ♠ ♠
I still have no I clue where this is going.