Status: I hope everyone likes what they read. And please please comment

An Unplanned Surprise

Finding Out and R5's Concert

Me and R5 have the same manager. So most of the time when they go on tour I go too. Just in case Andre (our manager) books me for something.

Right now it is 4:45 a.m. Everybody was in their hotel room asleep. All the boys were in one room. And Rydel and I were in another. Except I was awake....puking...for the third morning in a row. When I was done I went over to the sink and started brushing my teeth.

"throwing up....again?"

I turned around and saw Rydel standing at the doorway, she looked tired. I walked past her and sat on my "my" bed. I took out my laptop and logged onto my twitter account. Rydel came and sat across from her on her bed.

"I have a question to ask you"

"hmm?" I didn't look up from the screen when I answered.

"have you and Ross had sex lately?"

I looked over at Rydel not knowing what she was getting at.

"why?...." Then I realized she thinks I'm pregnant. "I am not pregnant!"

"I'm not saying I want you to be" she signed "I'm just saying you've been acting like someone who is pregnant"

"no I haven't!"

"really?" she said "puking....in the morning, ya been a little moody, you've been tired a lot lately...."

"ok, I get it, Del"

"just take a test"

"why?" I closed my laptop

"you say your not pregnant, prove it"

I layed back on the bed trying to think. I signed hating having to say what I'm about to say.

"Will you shut up If I do?"

"Maybe" Rydel got back under the covers and left me awake.....to think.....about everything.

I went to some drug store and bought a pregnancy test when R5 left for their sound check. I bought a few of them....just in case. I was sitting on the toilet waiting for the timer on my phone to go off. I took all the tests wanting to get all the results at the same time. It said three minutes on the box but feels like forever instead of a few minutes.

I opened my eyes when I heard my phone go off. I pressed stop and went over to the counter. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I did the first thing I could think of.

"hello?"

"Rydel are you guys done with sound check?"

"ya we just got back to the hotel" she said "why, what's up?"

"just get up to the room....quick"

"kay I'll be there in a few"

She hung up and I looked back down at the test's.A few minutes later I heard the door open.

"Becca, where are you?"

"bathroom"

The door opened and she looked at me confused. I moved out of the way and she saw the test's. She came over and looked at them.

"I think you were right, Del"

"for the record, I didn't want to be"

"what am I gonna do? How am I gonna tell your brother? What'll he say?....." I started to ramble but Rydel stopped me.

"breathe" she said "make an appointment with a doctor when we get back to L.A"

Tonight was the last show R5 was playing. Only because me and Ross have go back to L.A for more filming for season 3 of Austin and Ally, and I have to film Modern Family.

"ya I'll do that"

She was about to say something when we heard a knock at the door. we both looked at the counter then looked at each other. Before I could do anything she grabbed all the test's and shoved the in her purse. Then she quickly left the bathroom without saying anything. When I cane out of the bathroom she had already answered the door. And it just happened to be the one person I didn't really want to see at the moment....Ross. And Riker, Rocky and Ratliff were with him too though. Riker happened to see me though.

"hey, Becca"

"hey guys....what's up?"

"we were gonna go get something to eat before the show and wanted to know if you guys wanted to come too?" Rocky said and Ross, Riker and Ratliff nodded in agreement. Before Rydel could answer them I did.

"sure" She looked back at me but i ignored her "where?"

"BK?" Ross suggested

"sounds good" Ratliff said

We all went to Burger King. Riker drove and Ratliff was in the passengers seat. Rocky and Ryland were in the middle seat, which left me,Ross and Rydel in the back. When we finally got there we ordered our food- Ross ordered mine for me. Riker got a big mac and a coke. Rocky got wopper jr and pepsi. Ratliff got a wopper and sprite. Ryland got two chheseburgers and a lemonade. Rydel got a fish sandwich and Dr. Pepper. Ross got the tendergrill chicken sandwich and lemonade. While I got an original chicken sandwich and bottle of water. plus we got two large fries to share. We sat down and ate and by the time we were finished it was almost time for R5's concert. So we threw away the trash and left.

Once we got there they R5 had to go get changed and get ready. Which just left me and Ryland with nothing to do at the moment. We were both backstage. Ryland was playing on his laptop and I was practicing my guitar. When Riker came backstage.

"Becca, come on"

"where?"

"just come on"

he grabbed my hand and took me on stage. To my suprise they brought me onstage to sing with them. I sang "call me maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen and then me and Ross sang "you can come to me".

After the concert we all had to back up and get to the airport.