Youtube University

Chapter 12

I wake up wrapped in someone’s arms, I was so tempted to just to sink back down into the bed but then I remember who it was. I quickly pried myself out of Dan’s arms and went to the bathroom, I may be with Luke but I really don’t need Dan to see me in my morning state. I wiped of yesterday’s make-up and replaced it with a fresh layer of eye-liner and mascara; I cleaned my teeth and headed back into my room to grab some clothes when there was a thumping at the door.
“Amy? Are you in there” Taylor’s voice came through the door. I ran to open it and was greeted with the morning version of Taylor which is never a pretty sight. I tried to hold in a giggle when I saw her afro but I didn’t have to because Dan was already standing behind me laughing his head off. Taylor glared at him over my head; looking as if she were ready to kill him. I quickly push Taylor into the bathroom and then push Dan out of the room and back to his own.
“Spill it then!” I yelled through the bathroom door.
“Spill what?” she asked, poking her head through the door giving me her most innocent expression. “And if anyone should be ‘spilling’ anything it should be you, you went on a date last night Amy! How did it go and why was Dan in here this morning”
“Well you were asleep with Phil in Dan’s bed so he slept in here and as for the date well… It went great Luke asked me to be his girlfriend!!” I gushed, she gave me a weird look that I have never seen before and I know she has a lot of weird looks but I have named most of them and this one I have definitely never seen before. “What?”
“What?” she replies.
“What’s with the look? Are you not happy for me?” I ask.
“No I’m delighted anyway Phil is so much better in person!” she says quickly changing the subject.
“I’m glad to hear that” a voice came from the door. I looked up to see Phil was leaning in the door frame. Taylor let out a shriek and locked herself in the bathroom to get rid of her morning look.
“Hey Phil what brings you here?” I ask grabbing some clothes to change into.
“I um actually wanted to see if Taylor wanted to do something today” He said scratching the back of his neck.
“She would love to” I answer for her “pick her up in about an hour I will make sure she is ready.” Phil looks a bit confused and I just shoo him from the room.
“Is he gone?” Taylor squeaks through the door.
“Yep he is gone and you have a date in an hour so I’d hurry up if I were you” I laugh. She let out a distressed yelp grabbed some clothes and ran back into the bathroom. I quickly got dressed into royal blue shorts and a white tank top and grabbed my hand bag and filling it with my phone, key, purse and removing my iPod and plugging in my ear earphones. I turned on IM5 and started dancing round the room.
“Are you always going to be dancing when I walk in? Is it going to be my special entrance now? Not that I mind” Luke said with a wink scaring the hell out of me.
“I could have sworn I locked that door” I mumbled.
“Don’t stop on my account, I’m only here to ask if you want to do something today”
“I would love to, Taylor is going out with Phil anyway, and I just have to wait for her to leave so I can lock the door.” Just as the words leave my mouth Taylor walks back into the room. “Phil is going to be here in 10 minutes” I tell her.
“Okay I’m nearly done anyway” she smiles then looks at Luke “Hi I’m Taylor, you must be Luke.” Luke, Taylor and I stand talking until Phil knocks on the door.
“Hey Tay are you ready” He asked. He turned towards the door and I mouthed the word ‘Tay’ to her, she always hated me calling her Tay she just shrugged and flipped her hair heading to the door.
“Well that was just weird, no one calls her Tay” I explain to Luke. “Anyway we better get going come on we can go shopping” I say as he groans and I drag him out the door.