Youtube University

Chapter 15

We finished up filming the video showing our outfits off to my main camera, it was funny actually because Phil and Taylor’s outfits were very similar and so were mine and Dan’s it was a really weird coincidence. We put our outfits back where they belonged and headed to get some lunch from pizza hut.
We arrived at pizza hut rather quickly and as it was three in the afternoon it wasn’t very busy so we were seated within seconds with our drinks on the way.
“Well I don’t really need to look at a menu but what are you guys thinking of having?” I asked already deciding that I would have what I always have in pizza hut.
“I’m having the classic lasagne” Phil and Taylor replied in unison making them giggle.
“Come on guys you haven’t even been dating that long how are you that in sync?” I laugh “Any way Mr Howell what are you having?”
”Well Miss Chambers I am having the double pepperoni pizza and yourself?”
“The same actually, we could just get a large and share, it will be cheaper that way” I suggest. The waiter came over and took our order then we started our own separate conversations.
“Soo Danyul what’s going on in your life? How’s school? Any one you got your eye on?” I enquire.
“Um well life’s good, schools good and uh um there isn’t really any one at the minute and yourself how’s… Luke” He answered clearly lying about the fact he didn’t like any one.
“Luke and I are good I really miss him now he is on tour though” I confessed I was about to ask him about the girl he liked again when I was interrupted by the waiter arriving with our food. We ate our food in silence and headed back to our dorm rooms.
When we arrived Taylor and Phil went to her room and Dan went to his leaving me alone to edit my video. I edit Phil and Taylors first as theirs fit together really well which I found kind or eerie, then I edited my own and finally finished with Dan’s. His was really funny and random, turns out when he had finished he followed Phil around making sassy comments making me giggle like mad. I edit the end of the video which basically showed the outfits and told them to vote in the comments and the winner would be announced next week.
Just as I finished and uploaded there was a timid knock at the door.
“Amy?” Taylor’s quiet voice came through the door
“Come in” I answered and she and Carrie slipped into the room “What’s wrong? You guys look really worried”
“Well um have you looked at Beaus twitter today?” Carrie enquired
“Luke’s brother? No why? HAS SOMETHING HAPPENED TO LUKE?” I asked becoming to distressed
“Not exactly hunny” Taylor answered. She only calls me Hunny when something’s wrong “I think you should take a look” she cautiously handed me her phone
Beau Brooks: hahaha me Luke and skip have given so many girls their first kiss in the meet and greet. #dreamteam.
I slowly put Taylor’s phone down on the bed. He has been kissing other girls the whole time he has been on tour, he has probably cheated on me with over 100 girls and I bet he doesn’t even care. A tear fell down my cheek and Carrie and Taylor rushed to my side I let out a sob into one of their shoulders and spent the night crying. What was once a really good day was now one of the worst.