Youtube University

Chapter 19

“Uh… Amy what’s going on?” Luke asks Amy.
“You’re a douche that what’s going on!” Taylor yells at him “You don’t go around kissing half the female tween population of the world when you have a girlfriend, which for the record you don’t anymore!” He glanced at Taylor, back at Amy then stormed off out of the waiting area for our flight, but not before turning back yelling profanities at Taylor and blaming me for everything that just happened.
Amy slid off my lap and everyone fell into an awkward silence. I was fuming how could he treat her like that? How can he treat anyone like that?
“I’m going to get everyone breakfast” I state getting up and storming off in the direction that Luke just went
“we’ll join you” Phil called after me dragging Alex with him. I walked off quickly trying to put as much distance between us and get closer to Luke, the idiot obviously needs to be taught a lesson in manners. Unfortunately Phil and Alex caught up too quickly and forced me in the direction of the food stores.
“Don’t do it Dan he’s not worth it” Phil says trying to calm me down.
“He might not be worth it Phil but she is” I spit venomously trying to storm away once again.
“Can’t argue with that” Alex shrugged earning the dirtiest glare I had ever seen Phil give.
“Just come on we are going to America Dan, you get to spend extra time with Amy in fact if you don’t go after Luke I will get Taylor to switch seats with you so you can be next to her for the next 11 hours” Phil tried to reason with me and this time I gave in we grabbed some food and took it back to the girls.
When we got back Amy was getting very excited.
”Why is Amy screeching?” Who got her excited?” I asked sitting back in my seat next to her.
“Sorry I think that might have accidently been my fault” Carrie apologised “I forgot she hasn’t been to America so she has never gotten to do any of the things she has really wanted to do for the past sixteen years of her life” I just nodded, pulled out my phone and stared up temple run. Amy watched over my shoulder and when i had gotten quite far she tried to distract me so I did my best to ignore her. She started off by blowing on my ear making me shiver but I didn’t let it take my focus from the game. She then tried ruffling my hair and I was so close to stopping and smoothing it down but I resisted and she became frustrated so I gave her an unimpressed scowl and finally she moved her hand to my neck, oh god, this would usually have made me spasm uncontrollably, yet nothing happened.
“Hey why didn’t you flinch? You always flinch” she asks
“I guess I just trust you” I said nonchalantly, no one else has been able to do that but Phil. She was about to try to distract me again but our flight was called. I put my phone in my pocket and the six of us headed on to the plane. We sat in our seats by the emergency exits (Amy, me, Carrie, Alex, Phil, Taylor) I and Taylor switched places as Phil promised; we told Amy Phil wanted to be with Taylor and she took it well.
“I think this would be a good time to tell you I get very anxious during take-off and landing” she tells me.
“Don’t worry I will protect you” I said pushing out my chest and making her laugh. We buckled our seatbelts and opened some sweets so our ears wouldn’t pop during take-off. We took off fairly quickly and before we had even been in the air an hour Amy fell asleep on my shoulder. I kissed the top of her head put my arm around her and slowly drifted off to sleep myself.