Youtube University

Chapter 20

I woke up eight hours into the flight to find Dan’s arm wrapped around my shoulder, he looked so comfortable I didn’t want to move him. I carefully turned my head to find everyone else asleep so I pulled out my phone and went onto the free WIFI on the plane, logging into all my usual social media sites. I reply to some comments on Youtube and tweets on Twitter, then end up on Tumblr for the next half an hour but I start to get bored, which as many people know is a dangerous thing on Tumblr. I scroll to the top of my dash and type Amysfangirlworld into the search bar. The first few things are just Gif’s from my last few videos but I quickly come across a compilation of all the ships I’m part of.
• Taymy – Taylor and I
• Amariie- Carrie and I
• Lamy- Luke and I
• Phamy- Phil and I, that’s kind of a weird one seen as we haven’t even done a proper video together before.
• Damy- Dan and I
• Amalton- I may have mentioned in one or two of my videos I like IM5.
“Hey that one’s us; we should look at the tag.” Dan whispers in my ear making me jump.
“Jesus when did you wake up?” I whisper yell.
“A couple of minutes ago”
“Have you just been watching me scroll down tumblr?” I ask
“Yeah your tag is a lot less creepy than mine, it’s not as fun. Any way let’s check out our tag” he says putting his arms further round me and typing Damy into the search bar. The first thing to come up was a still from the little mermaids kiss the girl with Dan’s face replacing Eric’s, mine replacing Ariel’s and Taylors replacing Sebastian’s. Underneath was written ‘Ain’t it a shame, too bad, Dan’s gonna miss the girl’. Dan scrolls down and there are more Disney princes and princesses with our faces underneath written ‘happily ever after’. We continue scrolling down our tag and let me tell you there is some weird shit. We come across a picture posted of the two of us from a couple of hours ago with Dan’s arms around me and my head on his chest I glance up at the URL It’WayPastMyBedtime and underneath she had written aren’t they cute on our flight to America. I scroll down further and find a similar picture but this time it was posted by Taylor saying ‘no one ships this more than their friends tis a waste really, shame they aren’t cannon’.
“I think that’s enough of that” I say and lock my phone. “We should prank them to get back at them.” Dan nods and I pull markers out of my bag. “You get Carrie I will get Taylor then give the pens to Alex and Phil and pretend to go back to sleep” I clamber over the seats to get to Taylor; it really was a good thing we got extra legroom. I quickly draw a moustache, a monocle, a monobrow and a beard and plant the marker on Phil. I climb back into place and Dan puts his arms back around me. Dan nudges Carrie and she groggily wakes up. She nudges Alex awake, he takes one look at her and burst out laughing waking up Phil and Taylor and making Dan and I pretend to get up.
“What’s up?” I say pretending to yawn.
“Carries… face” Alex says out of breath.
“OMG Taylor what happened to your face” Dan says pointing to her beard. Phil turned to look at Taylor and started laughing he brought his hands up to his mouth to try to muffle the laughs but the marker fell off his lap. Carrie and Taylor sent him death stares and Phil look so innocent, it was so cute. Alex then lifted his hands to his mouth to stifle a yawn causing the marker Dan planted to fall off his lap and Carrie to hit him over the head. Before they could inflict anymore damage the seatbelt sign was turned on.
“Please return to your seats and put on your seatbelts we will shortly be arriving in LAX” The flight attendants voice sounded throughout the plane. We put on our seatbelts and waited from the plane to land Carrie and Taylor still not talking to Phil and Alex.