Youtube University

Chapter 21

We got off the plane and waited for our luggage to come off the conveyor belt, naturally my bag was last off and everyone else’s had come off first. Dan, Alex and Phil went to sort out the minivan we rented and Taylor, Carrie and I waited for my bag.
“Sooo Amy how was your sleep?” Taylor asked.
“Fine thanks, but I don’t appreciate it being all over the internet, the Damy tag is going absolutely crazy.” I glare at them.
“Oh so you did see then, woops. Anyway what’s wrong with the Damy tag, before you actually met Dan you were all for the Damy ship” Taylor retorted
“That was before Dan and I were friends and then I was with Luke and it got complicated, plus Dan has never and probably won’t ever liked me like that.” Taylor and Carrie both looked at each other but remained silent, they aren’t telling me something. I was just about to say something when Carrie pointed out my bag and they scurried off to get it. We quickly went to find the guys, they were waiting by the exit. Dan was swinging the keys round his finger looking bored and Phil and Alex were talking about cars they could have had.
The hotel was about half an hour away from the airport so we spent the car ride singing at the top of our lungs whatever was on the radio. We arrived at the hotel got the keys our room and headed into the lift. We were in a suite so there were enough rooms for us all, I was sharing with Carrie. Alex and Dan and Phil and Taylor (there adults but the rest of us still didn’t like the idea). Carrie and I went and set up our room putting things in wardrobes and getting electrical stuff out and such
“God I’m so tired” Carrie yawned “I didn’t sleep much on the plane, I’m going back to bed for a bit”
“Okay I’m going to go swimming if you need me” I told her getting my green and purple bikini out of the drawer and leaving her in peace. Dan was the only one in the lounge area, everyone else must be asleep.
“Hey is everyone asleep?” I ask.
“Yeah turns out we are the only ones that slept more than an hour”
“Well I’m going swimming care to join me?” I enquire.
“Sure I will go grab some trunks” he said getting up to get his swimming gear. I went to the bathroom to get changed then headed back into the lounge to wait for Dan. He came out of his room in just his trunks and seriously wow, he lies in his videos Jesus Christ!
“Um, Amy?” Dan was waving his hands in front of my face. I snapped out of it and quickly walked to the door, Dan just shrugged and followed. We put are towels on some sunbeds, I took of my shorts and shirt I had put on to walk down and lay down. Dan looked at me with a grin pulling at the corner of his lips. I knew that look…
“Don’t even think about it Howell” I growled.
“Think about what?” he asked innocently.
“You know what” I snapped playfully, he was going to throw me into the pool. He picked me up bridal style with me kicking trying to get out of his grip but I inevitably gave up quite quickly. I wrapped my arms around his neck hoping he’d fall in with me but he didn’t even bother throwing me, he jumped in with me in his arms. I surfaced by standing on Dan kicking him back down and swam off. Dan resurfaced and quickly started chasing me, turns out he is a faster swimmer than I am. He wrapped his arms around my waist stood and threw me into the deep end and although I could stand I thought it was time for a little pay back. I stayed under for as long as I could, then slowly surfaced.
“Amy? AMY?” Dan sounded really worried. I waited for him to get really close, he picked me up and put me on the side, when he bent down to check my breathing I spat water in his face got up and ran off. The look on his face was absolutely priceless.
“Right, that’s it” he pulled himself out the pool and chased after me but luckily I’m a faster runner I grabbed my towel and sat down. Dan sat down moments later out of breath he pulled me off my bed and onto his.
“Don’t do that again” he said aggressively “You just scared the hell out of me” he pulled me into a hug and I really started to feel bad then.