Youtube University

Chapter 22

We reached our hotel room and found everyone leaning over the balcony down into the pool, obviously trying to find Dan and I.
“AHEM” I coughed causing them to jump into ‘act natural’ stances. “Bit late there guys” I laughed. I headed towards the bathroom and turned on the shower. I grabbed a towel and my clothes for the day and jumped in. I quickly washed all of the chlorine from my hair and got out of the shower. I dried myself and put on my royal blue short-shorts and grey tie up panda top. , I left my hair down and put on my eyeliner. I exit the bathroom and find everyone putting their shoes on to go to sky high so I go and grab my converse from my wardrobe.
“Come on then, everybody out” Alex says opening the door. We all file out of the door, sown into the lobby and out into the car (Phil in the driver’s seat, Dan next to him, Taylor, Carrie and Alex behind them and I’m in the boot on my own because I get claustrophobic in busy cars).
“To Sky High” I yell causing them all to laugh at me. Phil types Sky High into the GPS and drives off. We arrive about twenty minutes later and I run straight into the building and I hear everyone laughing behind me. I turned round stuck my finger up and continued to sprint to the trampoline room. By the time they caught up to me I was already bouncing of the walls and attempting flips, which I was failing miserably at doing. I tripped and fell straight into the arms of whoever was on the trampolining next to me.
“OH MY GOSH I’M SO SORRY” I exclaimed, rolling off of the person I had just landed on. The stood up and held out their hand.
“No problem, love” He said in a very fake British accent that sounded very familiar “You’re Amelia right? From Amysfangirlworld?” he asks. I look up to find Dalton from IM5 staring down at me.
“Yeah and you’re Dalton Rapattoni” I answer, not being able to look away from his eyes.
“Hey Amy are you alright?” I hear Dan’s voice from somewhere around me.
“Uh yeah I’m fine” I say still not looking away from Dalton until Dan physically pulled me to face him. “Oh… Uh right Dan this is Dalton he is part of the band we are going to see tonight” before Dan could respond Dalton butted in.
“Oh cool, you should come see us back stage after the show, we all love all of you guy’s videos, you know, yours, Taylors, Alex’s, Phil’s, Carries and some of Dan’s, although you’re my personal favourite” before anyone else could get a word in Cole came up behind Dalton.
“Hey your Amy right? Great videos but unfortunately I don’t have time to stay and chat and I’m going to need to drag Dalton away. But we will see you at the show, yeah?”
“Uh yeah how did you know that?” I asked.
“It was on your twitter, anyway see you there” Of course I posted it on my twitter I’m so stupid.
“Yeah okay see you later” I said as they walked or bounced off. Seconds later I was swarmed by Taylor and Carrie asking stupid questions about Dalton and what just happened, I heard Dan mumble something under his breath but I couldn’t quite catch it
Dan’s POV
“Stupid boy band boy” I muttered.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you don't know who im5 are check them out on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/IM5band
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWdFrw5DoJU&list=PLHDPwZ3-So6y0DAYeUeTDVyf-B3mE4WOi