Youtube University

Chapter 24

We leave for the concert at around six and head back stage, the boys weren’t going on until eight so we were going to attempt to plan the video before they went on. We headed to the boys dressing room and I knocked.
“Come in” one of them yelled. I opened the doors to find the boys shirtless; Phil squealed and covered Taylor’s eyes causing everyone else to laugh.
“Amy, hey big fan” Will said giving me a hug.
“Back at you, now about this videooo oh for god sake Phil they’re all a bit young for Taylor take your hand away” He pouted but did as he was told. “Now as I was saying where am I setting up the video also you need to put some shirts on because damn is that distracting” shit did I say that? I must have because they were all chuckling.
“Set up wherever you think is best” Dalton told me pulling a Ramones shirt over his head. I walked to the back of the room put up the tripod and camera and put the bag of supplies on the dressing table behind. I then dragged over three chairs and told Taylor and Carrie to sit either side. Phil walked behind the camera and Alex and Dan sat on the other side of the room, the IM5 boys remained just out of view.
“Helllooo internet, I AM IN AMERICA! And I have some very special guests today along with the regular boring Taylor and Carrie. I’m in IM5’s dressing room and I really want to fangirl however that might have to wait because here is IM5” The boys walked into shot Gabe and Dana behind Taylor, Cole and Will behind Carrie and Dalton in the middle behind me. “Right so if you don’t know the boys, you should but from left to right it’s Gabe, Dana, Dalton, Cole and Will and today we are doing the my boy band does my make-up tag, seen as there are five of them and three of us and Dan and Alex refused to get their make-up done” Is shoot a pointed glare off camera” Wole will be doing Taylors, Gana is doing Carries and Dalton is doing mine. So without further ado let’s begin”
Will
I pick up what looks like a concealer thing and started dotting it under Taylor’s eyes; Caroline (my cousin) taught me what all this stuff is so I should at least have a rough idea. I rub it in and grab the foundation and what I believe is the right brush.
“Woops that, um, could have been a little bit too orange” I say making the boys laugh and causing Taylor to have a worried look on her face. I look over at how the others were doing, Coles was kind of patchy but he was trying, Dalton was covering Amy’s face, I felt really sorry about Dana’s side of the face poor Carrie and Gabe’s was fairly good. I moved on and did her blusher giving her really pink cheek like on china dolls and doing her eyeliner so it looked like a wing. I moved to her lips and went round it in lip liner which unfortunately was fire truck red and I thought it’d be lighter, oh well, I put on the lipstick and lip-gloss and I was finished, the only one who wasn’t finished was Dalton.
Cole
I picked up foundation and rubbed it onto Taylor’s face, it looked about right so I continued and brush a powdery thing about next I pick up what I think is eye shadow and smear it over the top of her eye lid it was a pinky colour so for all I know it could be blusher, so I use it for that as well I then do her lips in a bronze-ish colour and it actually looked pretty good. I was the first to finish so I stood behind Taylor and made weird faces at the camera.
Dana
I grab baby powder out of the make-up bag and splash it on a big poufy brush I then wipe it around my side of Carries face making her look ghostly pale, which in my opinion was a great look I then grab a really bright pink powder and put it on her cheek with my index finger, then I pick up a really green eye shadow a apply loads of it, I then find some sparkly eyeliner and smear that over her eyelids and write Dana across her cheek. I look up to find Cole already finished and Will, Dalton and Gabe concentrating on what they were doing. I pull a stupid face at Cole and we start pissing about behind Amy’s chair.
Gabe
I carefully apply a foundation that’s slightly to dark for Carries skin tone but I do this on purpose, I then apply a Smokey eye shadow with yellow eyeliner that I winged passed the end of her eyebrows which took me a while to get to match, we were all really quiet to start with because we were concentrating but I can now here Cole and Dana giggling and I heard Will say something about the foundation being too orange. I moved to Carries lips and found a blood red lipstick, I applied it and I was finished.
Dalton
I cautiously apply foundation to Amy’s face, I actually don’t want to screw this up, I want to make sure mines better than everyone else’s attempts so Amy thinks I’m better. I apply a navy smoky eye effect and get my eyeliner out of my bag seen as hers seem to be in use. While I’m getting my eyeliner I check to see how everyone is doing, I feel really bad about half of Carries face, the rest are doing okay but they all have made mistakes, Gabe’s is best I would say, I think his is meant to be batman themed. I went back to do Amy’s make-up I bent down so I was really close and I could have sworn I heard her breath hitch. I winged out her eyeliner and drew a small heart in about the same place I put the cross on my face, I tried to move on to her blush but her eyes are so pretty I didn’t want to. I pick up the small contain of peach coloured powder and apply it quickly. I pick up a purpley-red for her lipstick and I’m done I stand back to see all the others already finished and messing about behind Amy.
Amy
The boys all finished and stood back in place behind their people.
“Right so Dan and Alex would you like to come and judge?” I ask not really giving them a choice. They got up and walked around us inspecting our faces and then whispering to one another.
“We have made our decision” Dan announces loudly.
“The complete and utter loser is…” Alex said in a very announcer type voice
“DANA” they yelled together. Dana bowed and picked up a mirror to show Carrie his masterpiece, as none of us have seen our faces yet and her reaction was priceless.
“We can’t decide on a winner though because Dan says Gabe and I say Dalton, so Phil you have the deciding vote.” Phil walked into shot.
“Dalton, definitely Dalton” he said simply and walked behind the camera again.
“Congratulations Dalton, now let us see what you all did to our faces” they help up mirrors and I have to say mine actually looked professional “Well that’s off putting; you do my make-up better than I do. Anyway that’s it for this week so see you later internet.” We all salute and Phil turns off the camera.
“Five minutes boys” A voice says through the door.
“Well we better go to our seats, don’t want to miss the performance” I say dragging the girls with me.
“But our faces” they shriek.
“Sorry girls no time” I laugh.