Youtube University

Chapter 27

The next day I woke up feeling weird; that was a really odd dream. I wonder which one was on the final pedestal, not that it matters Dalton and Dan are probably out of the question plus I’m only 16!
I turned to look at Carries bed but she wasn’t there. I glanced at the clock to find it was actually 11 o’clock. I then checked my phone to find three texts the first one from Carrie.
- Hey Amy, Alex and I went out for breakfast and Taylor and Phil have already left to do something today but I think Dan is still in bed xx
The second was from Taylor
- Phil and I have gone to Disney land (yes without you :p) we will see you guys tonight xxx
I was about to check the last one when I heard who I assume was Dan groan from next door. “Dan? You okay?” I asked.
“No” He replied.
I dragged myself out of bed ad into Dan and Alex’s room and sat down next to Dan on his bed. “What’s wrong hunny?”
“My head hurts” he whines rolling to face me.
“Awe poor baby” I laugh.
“It’s not funny” He says pouting.
“Okay I will be right back” I say as I get up and leave the room. I grab some paracetamol from my handbag and rang room service to see if they would bring up some pancakes and coffee for Dan and Beans on toast and orange juice for me. I grabbed a bottle of water and went back into Dan’s room. ”sit up then” he obliged and struggled to sit up. I handed him the medication and water then went to wait for room service to bring up breakfast. Once that arrived I brought it in to Dan and we ate in silence and I cleared away the plates when we were finished.
“How are you feeling now Dan?”
“A bit better thank you but I’m going back to sleep for a little while”
“Okay I will get out of your way then” I stood to walk out of the room but Dan grabbed my hand pulling me back down.
“Stay with me” he asked so I got under the cover of Dan’s bed and fell back to sleep.
Taylor’s POV
Phil and I decided we would spend today alone at the California Disneyland resort. We started the day slowly by going in the haunted mansion then on the little mermaid ride but it got kind of boring.
“Phiillll, can we go on a big ride now?”
“If you’re sure you won’t be too scared” He said looking genuinely worried. I laughed at him and ran off in the direction of Space Mountain. Phil’s eyes widened when he realised where I was dragging him but he didn’t say anything. We waited in line for twenty minutes and then sat at the very front of the ride. Phil screamed most of the way through and I just laughed at him. At the end he bought the picture of us the ride took even though I told him it was too expensive. We spent another few hours in Disneyland but I got bored around three so we headed back to the hotel.
“Hey we’re home” I call out into the suite but get no reply. I check Amy and Carrie’s but they aren’t there so I go back into the lounge to find Phil slowly backing out of Dan and Alex’s room. “Did you find anyone?” I ask him. He puts his finger to his lips and beckons me towards him. Dan and Amy are asleep in Dan’s bed, they look so cute he has his arm around her and i swear to God I am going to fangirl so badly if I don’t look away. Amy starts to stir so Phil and I quickly run to sit on the sofa.
Amy’s POV
I woke up to hear someone, I think was Taylor, say “Did you find anyone?” but I couldn’t be bothered to go find out. I snuggled back under the covers to find something behind me when I realised it was Dan. Opening my eyes I see Phil and Taylor run away from the door and jump on the sofa, they were obviously watching Dan and I and saw me move.
“Daniel wake up” I say poking him in the face, he groaned and tried to turn over but his arm was still trapped under me. “How ya feeling?”
“Better thank you.” He says groggily. I get up and check my phone to find the text I never got to answer this morning, it was from Dalton.
- Hey Amy what time are we coming round today? Dalton :p
Shit. I completely forgot.
- Hey sorry Dan wasn’t feeling well but he is better now so how about five-ish? Amy xx
- Sounds good see you then p.s hope Dan is okay. Dalton :p