Youtube University

Chapter 29

After breakfast everyone suggested going out for the day but I didn’t really feel like it.
“You guys go out I’m gonna have a lazy day I feel like relaxing, maybe going swimming but honestly you guys go ahead.” Dan opened his mouth to protest but I held my hand up and he closed his mouth again. “I will see you guys later.” I hugged each of them in turn and went to my bedroom to change into my bikini.
“We have our phones!” Taylor yelled through the door and moments later I heard the front door shut. I burst out singing I’m not okay by MCR, pulled a dress over my head and grabbed a towel shoving it into a beach bag. Walking into the lounge, still singing, I looked around and did a double take to find Dalton sitting on the couch, I felt the heat rise to my cheeks and my voice faded.
“I thought you left with the others…”
“Nope, I didn’t feel like it they are going to the mall and I can’t be bothered to trawl around preppy shops for aaaggggees, so I’m staying with you now let’s go swimming Alex let me borrow a pair of his swimming trunks” He said grabbing my hand pulling me towards the door. “Nice voice but you need some work” he winked and ran out of the room, I grabbed the key card and followed him.
Sat out by the pool, a shadow covered my eyes. I opened them to find Dalton looming over me “Don’t do it Dalton” I growled getting a serious sense of Déjà vu.
Despite my protests, I was quickly lifted and Dalton was running towards the pool. I prepared for him to drop me into the water but instead he put me down next to him and grabbed my hand.
“On the count of three, jump” he whispered in my ear making me shiver. “One… Two … THREE” he yelled jumping into the pool pulling me with him. I came up from under the water but Dalton was nowhere to be seen. Looking round frantically trying to find him, something grabbed my ankle causing me to scream and kick out in shock. Dalton resurfaced extremely close to my face rubbing his chin.
“Well that was unnecessary” he whispered looking deep into my eyes
“Well then don’t scare me” I said sticking out my tongue and poking him in the side, turns out Dalton is ticklish... “Oh hey look at that, poor baby’s ticklish” I smirked. He glared at me, splashed me then swam off as fast as he could.
“Ha, you’re not getting out of this Rapattoni!” I laugh chasing him. As it happens I’m a much faster swimmer than Dalton and it doesn’t take me long to catch him. I wrap my arms around his waist pulling him closer to me and proceed to poke him in the sides.
“STOP IT” He squeals causing me to laugh harder than him. Unfortunately, my laughing gave him the chance to grab me and lift me so I could no longer tickle him; this also led to my face being very close to his.
“Hi there” I whispered.
“Hey” he breathed back.
“So um… maybe you should err… put me down?” I suggested.
“I dunno I kinda like the view” he said staring into my eyes. His eyes really were the most amazing green.
“Oh err... okay then, but your arms will get tired eventually”
“You know I don’t think I mind” He purred moving our faces closer.