Youtube University

Chapter 31

The next day IM5 was at our hotel again so we all went and sat out by the pool when Dalton turned on his sun lounger to face me. “Hey Amy? Can you be my date for this Christmas party thing we’ve got tomorrow? All six of you can come.”
“Uh I don’t think I have anything to wear.”
“Then we will go shopping. Come on please everyone can come, it’s just as friends and I think Maddie is going to be there with a date and I just want her to know I’m over her before she flaunts it in my face.”
“Okay then, but we are gonna need to go shopping, like now” I pulled him up off his sun bed and back into the hotel to get changed
When we arrived at the mall, it was kind of overwhelming. There wasn’t just a few rubbish, cheap and tacky stores like there are in England, oh no this mall was amazing. There were five floors including a food court. Dalton and I started off somewhere I knew I would probably be able to find something… Hot topic. I was trying on dresses for an hour before I Dalton told me to hurry up.
“Amy come on! I want to go get food!!!” He complained to me in the dressing room.
“Fine! I think I have found the one anyway” I walked out of the changing room to find Dalton. I was wearing a black and red bandana dress with a printed skull pattern (http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Girls/Dresses/Bandana+Skull+Dress-10061799.jsp)
We head to the food court and head to separate places to order, I go to the jacket potato window and Dalton heads to the sushi (blurgh). We sat down at a table in the fairly empty room and began to eat.
“You know I’m glad you agreed to come with me tonight, but can you not tell anyone about it being fake?” Dalton asked.
“Of course but why?”
“Well I don’t want it getting out that you are just my friend until after for two reasons: 1. I want to know if Maddie regrets cheating on me and 2. You get to see that I am right about Dan.”
“Alright, although I didn’t know Maddie cheated, I’m so sorry and Taylor already confirmed you were right about Dan. I just want you to know this will add a lot more to the Amalton ship and the Damy shippers will kill you” I said jokingly. We finished eating and went back to the hotel to find everyone back in the room watching the beginning of Easy A.
“Hey youtubers, we are going to a party with IM5 tomorrow.” I told them. “Dalton invited us, I’m going as his date.” They all mumbled an agreement but Dan really didn’t look happy about it.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it is so short i haven't had a lot of time because of A-levels but i needed to get something out there.