My Life in Hell

Questions

I was laying in my room trying to make some sense of it all. I had so many questions swirling around in my mind. How did I get so far away from the field? How long had I been unconscious? Why was I lured to that building? All of these questions had a reasonable answer but I knew one didn't. And it wouldn't stop bugging me till I found the answer. Where and who was that mysterious boy?

__________________________________________________________________________

After the smell of her blood was gone, I ran back to the field. I needed to find something. I stopped in front of the buildings opening. "Shiki!" I yelled into the darkness, "We need to talk." I waited patiently as the footfalls I heard became louder and a boy of what looked about 17 appeared before me, covered in blood. I covered my mouth and nose. They were feeding. "Edmund! Long time no see! About 500 years, perhaps?" Shiki said, flashing a rather fitting demonic smile. "What brings you here?"

"Shiki...." I said, my hand latching tighter on my face, "Why her?" Shiki grinned and stepped closer, causing me to back away. "What? Can't take the smell? Fighting your instincts?" Only scilence met him as a response. He laughed "You are! Ed, you look hungry. How long has it been since you fed?" He put his arm around my neck. "Why not come in for something to eat?" He gestured to the building. The smell of blood coming from there was intoxicating. I tried backing away but remembered just how strong Shiki was. "Come on. You know you want to." He said. Suddenly my legs started walking forward. Compulsion! I thought He's using compulsion on me!

"Go on. Try it." he urged. My legs wouldn't stop. "She's pretty good." he smirked. "She?!" I said worried. He couldn't have gotten her! Not now! It's too soon! "Yeah, she. She's about 11. One of my boys found her innocently wandering the woods. She's ok but probably not as good as her."
"The keyword there is innocent, Shiki. How could you?!" I yelled enraged. He has no mercy! He will kill anyone he can get his hands on! I was filled with rage at his lack of a conscious. "Come on!" he said, "You’re a freaking vampire! You should have jumped at this chance! Especially because you haven’t fed in like 6 months!" He was pissed because things weren’t going his way. During his little rant about my 'feeding needs' I gained control of my body. I turned and lunged at him when I thought he had his guard down. He dodged my attack nonchalantly.

"You still haven’t changed, Ed. Your moves are so predictable" Shiki said, dodging my foot flying toward his face. I tried every attack I knew and he dodged them all. I stopped fighting to think of a strategy. "You can't beat me, Ed. You know that but you still try. All to save that girl! How touching! You know I'm going to get her too." he said smirking. Rage was bubbling inside me, about to boil over. "Then I will devour her." he said with a cocky smile. That set me off. I lunged at him grabbing at his throat but he beat me to it. "Like I said, you can't win. Never." he said tightening his grip on my throat. With that last word he threw me into a giant oak tree. "Now run along before I kill you." He said evilly before disappearing into the building. "Damn demons." I mumbled wiping the blood off my face. Then I got up and headed down the forest path. I needed to see if Dihalah was ok.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys enjoyed! Don't forget to leave a comment :) Thanks for reading