To Be Continued...

New Kids

Soul and Maka walked down into the main hall towards class when they ran into Black*Star and Tsubaki in the crowded halls. “Hey, Soul!” Black*Star yelled heading toward them, “Did you hear the news?” Soul looked at Black*Star with a skeptical look on his face. “Is it something about you?”

Black*Star shook his head. “Not this time. There’s a new girl.” He said smirking, “And I heard she’s pretty hot.” He said practically reading Soul’s mind. Soul raised his eyebrows. “Really, what class?" He asked. “Crescent Moon, with us.” He said, smiling. Soul and Black*Star high fived each other. “Nice!” Soul said.

Maka scoffed. “Ugh, you boys are so disgusting!” she said turning away from her conversation with Tsubaki. Black*Star and Soul ignored Maka. “Did you hear me?!” She asked glaring at them.

“There she is, the new girl!” Black*Star said, pointing down the hall. Soon after Black*Star had announced it, the crowds split up and a girl, that looked about 15 maybe 16, walked down the hall with two boys, that looked about the same age, following her.

Everyone, male or female, couldn’t stop staring at them. “Oh my god,” Black*Star whispered to Soul, “She’s hotter than I thought she’d be!” Soul nodded. “Yea she is quite sexy” Maka glared at them. “Ugh, men are truly disgusting.” She said to Tsubaki, “Only judging girls by how pretty they are.”

“And how big their boobs are.” Soul stated, looking at Maka. “And hers are huge!” he said looking back at the new girl. Maka growled but decided not to say anything else about it. She didn’t want to even begin to understand the teenage boy at that moment.

Black*Star smirked. “You got that right Soul!” Soul and Black*Star continued staring at the new girl like a starving dog stares at food. “What’s her name anyway?” Soul asked, not taking his eyes off the girl. “Deanna.” Black*Star said, watching her intently.

“Deanna…. Nice name. It fits her.” Black*Star nodded. “Who are those guys behind her? Are they her bodyguards or something?” Black*Star looked at Soul, not really wanting to take his eyes off Deanna. “Those are her weapons. Cam and Natt, the Stanson Brothers. “He said glancing back at the boys.

“Which ones which?” Soul asked also glancing at the boys. Black*Star sighed and pointed at the taller boy with black hair. “That one is the older one, Cam. And the other…” he said now pointing at the slightly shorter one with light brown hair, “That’s Natt. They are twin guns.”

“You mean like Liz and Patty?” Soul asked. Black*Star nodded. Soul was just about to ask how Black*Star knew all of this but Deanna was about to walk by.

She was a very pretty girl. She was about 5’10 and very thin with the exception of her rather large breasts. She had long black hair that flowed behind her like a slow moving stream. Her body was one of the reasons guys liked her. The other was her face. She had golden eyes and she usually wore a small smirk on her face. Her nose was pierced and her bangs always covered the left side of her face. Boys also liked her because of the clothes she was wearing. She was wearing a strapless top that showed off her chest. It stopped at the bottom of her rib cage, showing off her flat stomach and her belly button piercing. She was also wearing some dark blue skin tight jeans that showcased her backside.

She walked past the boys slowly, eavesdropping on their conversation. Black*Star and Soul didn’t say a word. They were too busy taking in the view when she walked by. Deanna realized there was nothing really to listen in on so she walked away faster.

Black*Star smirked, staring at her backside as she walked away. “I’d tap that!” Soul smirked as well. “I would too. She has an amazingly fine ass.” Suddenly there were two shuriken lodged in the wall not even an inch from the boys heads. Deanna turned and glared at them. “Don’t ever talk about me behind my back again. Cuz’ next time I won’t miss.” She snarled and turned away furiously.

The boy’s eyes widened. “She is so hot…..” they both said. Soon after, Deanna turned back around. “Oh, and boys. Don’t bleed all over yourselves. It’s unattractive.” She said with a seductive smirk then walked away.

After she had said that, the boys realized they had nosebleeds. “So… hot….” They repeated. Maka sighed. “You two are complete idiots.” She said. “Clean yourselves up already.”

Black*Star stood up. “She is so amazing! I know that I, the great assassin Black*Star, will win her heart! She will be mine!” While he was ranting he was practically bouncing off the walls and that got him too worked up and he passed out.

Soul looked at Black*Star want rolled his eyes. “That idiot.” He said plugging his nose. “She is way too hot for him.”

Tsubaki was at Black*Star’s side trying to wake him up. “Oh, Black*Star…. You shouldn’t get so worked up all the time…” Black*Star, now awake, looked at Tsubaki with a ‘are you serious’ look. “I was not getting ‘worked up’, Tsubaki! I was just showing my dedication!”

“D-dedication?” Tsubaki asked, confused. Black*Star rolled his eyes. “Yes dedication! Dedication to Deanna! She has stolen my heart and I want to show her my affection!”

Soul laughed. “You idiot. Your way too uncool to even look at Deanna, let alone get her to notice you. She’s way out of your league.” Black*Star growled. “So your saying that you have a better chance with her?!” Soul smirked. “Of course I do! Did you see the way she was looking at me just now?!”

“With pure rage?” Maka asked. Soul growled. “Cuz’ I didn’t see anything even close to friendly in the way she looked at you.” Black*Star laughed. “Ha! She’s right! You don’t stand a chance with her! Especially when you’re up against me! She’s way out of your league.” Black*Star said. “B-black*Star…. I’m not sure that’s all true….” Tsubaki said quietly, trying not to make him mad but also trying to shut him up.

“Whatever you guys.” Soul said glaring at Black*Star for pointing that out, “Come on. Lets get to class.” Everyone nodded and walked down the hall toward Class Crescent Moon. Things were about to get interesting at the DWMA.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys liked it. Leave a comment and tell me what you think :) Thanks for reading :)