Gleestuck

==> Be the Nerd Boy who throws books.

Your name is John Egbert, and you are the superspecialawesomeamazing leader of this gang of misfits. "I said quiet, alright!!" you yell, even though the room is now dead silent and all eyes are on you. You were always just a tad overdramatic. And by tad I mean the most over-fucking-dramatic person in this school. "we are quiet idiot." one of the girls out of the group retorts, flipping her long brown hair over her shoulder. "Oh, uh... Right." you say and run your hand through your shaggy black hair. It was getting just a little too long. You needed to cut it soon. Or were girls into long hair? You had no clue. Your experience with girls was surprisingly nonexistent. I mean, a casanova such as yourself should be crawling in bitches, right? Wrong. Girls hated you here. Even the guys hated you. I guess that's just how the nerd life works. It's a damn shame. Perhaps it was because of your status in this club that repelled anyone and everyone from you like you were an atomic bomb threatening to blow up any second. This club was definitely on the bottom of the Echaladder of this school, though you thought it should be up there at the top with the football team. But when the hell did your opinion ever matter here? Oh that’s right, never. But you couldn't really complain. I mean, you didn't choose the nerd life, the nerd life chose you. "come on egbert you've been standing there like an idiot! what the hell do you wanna say?" this sassy broad says, a scowl on her face. She wasn't too happy. Maybe it was that time of the month of something. How should you know? Who is this sassy diva anyway?

==> Be the sassy diva girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading :) Next chapter is coming soon!