Gleestuck

==> Be the sassy diva girl

Your name is Jade Harley and you are not happy with your club leader. Hell, no one was happy with him! It was his fault that the teacher that observed the club, Hearts Boxcars, got fired and left your club struggling to find a new teacher. And Egbert wasn't even gonna try to find a way to fix this so they could keep their precious club. "We can run this club by ourselves! No one knows this club better than us!" he would say. "it's been a week. the principal is gonna shut us down on friday if we don't find a teacher to observe the club! it's wednesday, egbert!" You yell at him. He just sighs. "I have this under control everyone. Really, I do!" He said, not so confidently. You scowled, this was going nowhere and there would be no convincing him otherwise. He would rather let the club he cherished so much be disbanded rather than the teacher running the club "steal his spotlight" as he'd say. It was crazy! "uHM,,, i THINK,,, uH,,, jOHN HAS A POINT," The boy in the wheelchair says. You turn around quickly and look him in the eye and he flinches away. "what kind of point? he's just gonna let this club die! we need to go and find a new teacher! who's with me??" you exclaim. Wheelchair boy just sinks back in his chair and goes back to his silent solitude. "1'm w1th ya, J4d3! h3h3h3!" says the boisterous blind girl in the group. She pumped her fist in the air as she smirked. "1 r34lly don't w4nt to los3 th1s club. 1t's wh3r3 1 f33l l1k3 1 f1t 1n, y'know?" You nod. You more than know. This club was a safe haven for all five of you and it was selfish of John to just let it die.

==> Jade: confront John
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading guys :)