Gleestuck

==> John: Make your argument

Dammit, now you're in for it! You pissed off Jade! With her, when the guns come out, you're as good as dead. “well, are you gonna talk or not?!” Jade yells, tightening her grip on the gun. You swallow hard. “I… I uh..” You stutter. You had a perfectly valid argument stored away in the back of your mind for a time like this but your fear has locked it away somewhere you didn't even know existed. “you what, egbert?!” she growled, bearing her teeth like an angry dog about to rip you to shreds. "I.. Uh.. You..You.. I .. Uh.. Uhm..." Well aren't you just the stuttering fool over here? Would you like to form a cognitive sentence? You're almost translucent you've gone so pale. You finally swallow your pride, and the lump in your throat, and speak. "You wouldn't a-actually kill me, Jade." you manage to spit out without sounding too stupid. She looks slightly shocked by your answer then smirks and holds the gun to your left temple. "oh? what makes you think i wouldn't egbert?" she said plainly. Well, she's got you there. You can just feel your plan backfiring like you're about to feel that bullet enter your brain. Just face it, nerd boy, you're story is about to end here, with you standing in front of your beloved club in a puddle of your own sweat and soon to be blood. Maybe some urine as well, you may have peed yourself a little but you won't admit to it. Ever. "But we're best friends, Jade. You wouldn't kill me, would ya?" When you utter these words Jade's scowl fades and she sighs and puts the gun away. "fine you win this time egbert but i swear if you don't get a new club advisor by tomorrow you will not see another day." she growls as the bell rings. The club files out and leaves you there standing there like a deer in the headlights. Well, looks like you better get your ass moving.

==> John: Leave the choir room.
♠ ♠ ♠
well that took long enough. I should be uploading this more often, hopefully. Thanks for sticking around guys. I appreciate it.