Warrior

Chapter 2

I froze where I was. All of a sudden there was a sharp pain in my head and I blacked out.

-Louis pov-

I sat next to Harry in my maths class. I smiled and waited for my sister to walk through the door. When she didn't't I just shrugged and pulled out the homework that she did for me, I heard the sound of footsteps, hoping it was my sister I looked up only to find Zayn walking into class and plopping down in the seat next to me.

"Zayn! Wheres have you been your late" I whisper shouted our teacher Mr. Hughes didn't't hear me.

" I had a little business to take care of first" said said with a smirk on his face. It took all I had to just smack it off but I held back.

" I hope you didn't't hurt her too bad, I mean I don't want the teachers suspecting anything" I said hiding the fact that there was still a part of me that cared about my sister.

"Of course not" he replied that smirk on his face.

" Where is the little slut anyway?" I asked looking around hoping to find her hiding somewhere around.

"Don't know she should be here by now" He replied looking around as well.

"Mayb-" I was interrupted by a scream. Everyone got up and went outside of the room.

I looked at Zayn, he just shrugged and got up as well.

I followed him and what I found was the most horrific sight.

My sister. Lying unconscious. In a pool of blood.

-Courtney's pov-

I looked around to find myself in the school hallway, but then I saw another me lying there in a pool of blood.

' oh my god i'm dead' I thought. No wait i can see myself moving, OK i'm not dead. I looked around some more to find my brother in tears. 'Why does he care' I thought. I walked in front of him and hugged him. He must have felt something because his eyes shot open.

I jumped back in surprise and realized he couldn't't see me. I instantly relaxed, glad that he couldn't't pound me right now.

I walked outside and saw the Paramedics running straight through me. I sat down and waited for them to come back with me on a stretcher.

"Get her in quick" One of them shouted. Pulling the stretcher up into the vehicle. I climbed in and sat down. "They won't mind" i thought as the truck drove away.
***
Once they hooked me up to the machine I was out like a light bulb.

-Zayn's pov-

I walked into Courtney's hospital room. The boy's didn't know I was here and never would they know. Courtney was in a Coma. I wiped my tears on my sleeve and kneeled down next to her.

"You know, I've always been in love with you" I said knowing that she couldn't hear me.

" I guess that's why I bullied you, knowing that you didn't love me back"

"I never thought this would happen, I don't even know what happened, Louis blamed it on me"

" I know you can't hear me, so I'm gonna keep doing what I'm doing"I said looking at her lifeless body.

" Oh and by the way, I told the people in the hospital that I was your boyfriend, hope you don't mind"

" Theres nothing you can do about it anyway. Your helpless"

I looked at the way her chest rised and fell. Even though it was an everyday thing, It still turned me on, no idea why. Whenever she talked to me it made my heart flutter. But then I realize that she will never love me and I just abuse her again.

Me and her used to be the best of friends when we were little kids.

*flashback*

"Zaynieeeeeeee" Courtney called. We were eight years old at the time. Her hair was perfectly perfectly curled. We were playing hide and seek and I was hiding behind a rock.

"Come out Come out where ever you are" her angelic voice called out to me. I closed my eyes and daydreamed about us one day when we were all grown up that we will be together and live happily ever after just like the fairy tales.

"Ha Ha I found you" Courtney yelled running towards the swings and sitting down.

I laughed and sat down next to her. Her beautiful green eyes stared deeply into my brown ones. She smiled and I smiled back.

"What do you wanna be when you grow up?" She said.

"Your husband so I will never have to leave your side, ever"I replied.

"Well one day I wanna be a singer and I'll take you too every concert that I have"She said happily.

I really did like her. And I think that it was time she should know.

"Courtney?" I asked braving up.

"Yessss" she said turning to me.

"I-I love you" I said looking down.

"Awww I love you too" she replied. I looked up and smiled.

" Your my best friend" she finished.

Those words shattered my heart. I got up and ran home.

Your my best friend

-end of flashback-

I flinched remembering that day. That was the worst day of my life.

I got up and wiped my hands on my pants.

I kissed her forehead.

" I still love you "I whispered as I headed toward the door and reached for the door knob.

I opened the door to find Niall standing there looking mad as ever.

"How much of that did you hear" I stammered.

" You. Son of a Bitch!" He yelled punching me square in the face.

' I'm guessing all of it' I thought . holding my broken nose.

"Louis said none of us can have her" Niall said Punching me in the stomach.

I doubled over groaning. I probably deserved.

Dear lord help me now.