Status: Rated for mostly for language.

Inside Out

Introduction

My mom would always say, "Blake, you can do anything you set your mind to. You can be a biologist, you can win a Nobel prize, or you can marry a famous man. You have the power to do anything you want."

Never in my wildest dreams did I think any of this would actually work. Evie and I were just two girls from Memphis who were always overlooked. But on December 27th, 2010 Evie fell in love.

I introduced her to a british boyband that my sister, Emily, showed to me. (Emily automatically loved anything British.) Evie was immediately obsessed with one certain member.

Liam Payne.

I, of course, adored all of one direction, but not like Evie. We were mere juniors in high school, but no male could compare to her celebrity crush. We began to plan how she was going to meet him. Since they never came to our southern city, that was out. But as we were studying for our ACTs it dawned on me.

We should go to a university in England.

It was a dream of mine from the time I was ten and she could begin her search for Liam. All parties won.

No one believed us when we told them, but two weeks after graduation, on June 1st, 2012 we sat in the airport. Neither of us had ever flown before, so the long process to get from Tennessee to England was going to be exhausting.

We managed though- with me only having two panic attacks- and finally touched ground in London. I had so much adrenaline in my veins that I didn't even notice the extreme time difference at first. We rented a rundown flat that had leaks and broken appliances. But we didn't care. Our dream of London finally came true.

I think Evie was so caught up in living in a new country that she forgot about her reason for coming.

Until she ran into him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wooooo! Back to One Direction fanfiction!